New to Dallas

Ok. So I don't really live in Dallas. But Dallas is closer to abilene then Houston. And I need DFW as a retreat from the yellow grass paradise of Abilene. I know I can just look up the club scene online, but I was wondering what an +18 year old homosexual can do in the metroplex, besides from Six Flags, The Galleria, and going to Reunion Tower? Any reccomendations? Thanks in advance.

Guest Marty

You will see some Haif members there also, I am just a lurker/guest.

edit: I am a member of Trea's forum but i forgot my password months ago.

There are several gay guys on the dallasmetropolis forum that I'm' sure can help you out. I do know the Cedar Springs gay strip has lots of places that are not bars where you can chill out with your laptap or a book. There's a really cool sandwich place, Buli, that's an awesome place to chill out with friends. Plus the food is good.

but I was wondering what an 18 year old homosexual can do in the metroplex,

Now why do you say you're 18? You forget that some of us have been visiting this forum for a while and remember your posts. You said you were 21 like three years ago?

Now why do you say you're 18? You forget that some of us have been visiting this forum for a while and remember your posts. You said you were 21 like three years ago?

From what I understand, after 22 years of age, you're no longer a twink. So it pays to knock off a few years and prolong your twink appeal. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived