BCS Bowling Alleys Sold

dazed2010

I'm excited to see how they turn out after they get a much need makeover...

Area bowling alleys sold

http://www.theeagle.com/stories/073007/bus...20070730022.php

Wolf Pen Bowl and Skate has been sold to a developer who plans to turn the property into a family entertainment center with multi-level laser tag, indoor miniature golf and a bowling alley.

Mike Logan announced plans over two years ago to build a similar entertainment center at Boonville Road and Earl Rudder Freeway in Bryan.

But Logan said he put plans for Boonville Station on hold when he found out Wolf Pen Bowl and Skate was for sale.

I'm excited to see how they turn out after they get a much need makeover...

This is great for BCS. A realtor I know in the area says residents should expect dozens more restaurants in the area in the next few years, too. If they could only finish Texas Avenue soon!

• 2 weeks later...
Sad to see longtime Triangle Bowl in Bryan succumb to this deal... That place has been around for a long time.

Yeah, and they are turning the skating rink in to a laser tag. I rather have the skating rink stay and just build a laser tag place. Even though I haven't been skating there in years.

Yeah, and they are turning the skating rink in to a laser tag. I rather have the skating rink stay and just build a laser tag place. Even though I haven't been skating there in years.

Or turn triangle location into a skating rink ?

Yeah, I agree. You can tell the guy buying them isnt from B/CS.

• 5 months later...

Archived