Any Cheap Tire Shops Around Southwest

sifuwong

that will mount and balance tires? Preferably a mom n' pop shop. I have two new tires that i want installed. Thanks.

i would recommend discount tire. although it's not a mom n pop place most mom n pop places don't offer lifetime balance and rotation, which is something you're going to have to do often if you maintain ur car properly.

discount tire offers lifetime for cheap. plus imo they do top notch work.

i would recommend discount tire. although it's not a mom n pop place most mom n pop places don't offer lifetime balance and rotation, which is something you're going to have to do often if you maintain ur car properly.

discount tire offers lifetime for cheap. plus imo they do top notch work.

On a side note, stay away from Wal-Mart.

I went one time, for a full tune up, tire rotation, oil change, AND car wash and vaccuum. Those lazy peeps returned my car without vaccuuming it.

Like I would no notice?

I like Discount Tire too. Forget mom and pop on this one.

On a side note, stay away from Wal-Mart.

I went one time, for a full tune up, tire rotation, oil change, AND car wash and vaccuum. Those lazy peeps returned my car without vaccuuming it.

Like I would no notice?

I like Discount Tire too. Forget mom and pop on this one.

Which Wal-Mart caters to washing cars and vaccuuming ? I would NEVER go to a Wal-Mart for a tune-up in the first place. I would however buy a battery from Wal-Mart, but I would install it myself. Those Greasemonkeys would never get a chance to lay one hand on my ride.

Discount tire is the place to go. I buy a lot of tires because of my job and it's the only place where you get free patching, decent tires, and great service no matter the location. I highly recommend them.

What about alignments? Which place do u recommend?

• 2 weeks later...

I need to replace my tires on my Honda SUV. I have one new one, and three that are almost bald.

I am undecided.

Do I just buy (2), because if I buy (3), usually the 4th is usually free depending on the deal, expecially at Discount Tire.

But, the new tire is just too "new" to be swapped off.

This sucks!

What brands should I look for, which should I avoid?

I have Goodyear and Continental right now on my car.

Also, has anyone seen any good special being advertised lately, either at Discount Tire or elsewhere?

• 1 month later...
that will mount and balance tires? Preferably a mom n' pop shop. I have two new tires that i want installed. Thanks.

I go to Horsch Tire and Services out in Richmond, Tx. Its right across the street from the courthouse. Their number is 281.342.4410.. the owner is Jim Horsch and he been there since 1974. Very reasonable in prices too.

• 1 month later...
I need to replace my tires on my Honda SUV. I have one new one, and three that are almost bald.

I am undecided.

Do I just buy (2), because if I buy (3), usually the 4th is usually free depending on the deal, expecially at Discount Tire.

But, the new tire is just too "new" to be swapped off.

This sucks!

What brands should I look for, which should I avoid?

I have Goodyear and Continental right now on my car.

Also, has anyone seen any good special being advertised lately, either at Discount Tire or elsewhere?

Check tirerack.com . A couple of months ago, i got 40 bucks rebate on 4 tires from Kumho. They have specials from other tire manuf also.

• The title was changed to Any Cheap Tire Shops Around Southwest

Archived