811 Main: Office Skyscraper At 811 Main St.

houstonfella

Photo I took last night and this tower is finally starting to make a small impact on main street. Cant wait to see what it will look like TO.

3571219088_bc38bfc145_o.jpg

For a fairly new member, you sure do make a big impact.

On par with member ChannelTwoNews.

Well, I am just only in town once every few months and whenever I come I take as many photos as possible and stay downtown all day ;) I go to school in Arkansas and its terrible but I grew up here and since living in a backwards redneck rural state I have come to cherish downtown and the second I graduate, Im moving downtown if I can find a job here.

Edited by photolitherland

Well, I am just only in town once every few months and whenever I come I take as many photos as possible and stay downtown all day ;) I go to school in Arkansas and its terrible but I grew up here and since living in a backwards redneck rural state I have come to cherish downtown and the second I graduate, Im moving downtown if I can find a job here.

You've been at SSP forever though, so I consider you an old-timer. ;)

I go to school in Arkansas and its terrible but I grew up here and since living in a backwards redneck rural state I have come to cherish downtown and the second I graduate, Im moving downtown if I can find a job here.

Amen to that. I went to college @ SFA (awesome college) in rural Nacogdoches. Once I moved back to Houston, I bought a place in Midtown and have loved every second of it. Downtown/Midtown/Montrose/Museum District are some of my favorite places in this state (and I've even lived in Austin).

• 2 weeks later...

Hey be careful what you say about my home state!!

(Notice I didn't say that I disagree with you ;) )

oh.. and GO WONDERBOYS!

Edited by totheskies

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! thanks yall! and i definatley agree on the window thing. it was a pain tryin to get a decent pic. but they need to clean it cuz once mainplace gets taller/finished it will dowminate that windows view! it'll be like its already framed!

Edited by pm91

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to 811 Main: Office Skyscraper At 811 Main St.