Tire Repair Places In Pearland?

Samsoner

I am thinking about Sears Tire and Auto since I have a Nissan, but there are 2 major tire repair shops in Pearland + the other smaller shops. Which ones offer the best service and are ideal for repairs in the $200-300 range? Basically what I want to do is get my tires replaced.

Thanks

I am thinking about Sears Tire and Auto since I have a Nissan, but there are 2 major tire repair shops in Pearland + the other smaller shops. Which ones offer the best service and are ideal for repairs in the $200-300 range? Basically what I want to do is get my tires replaced.

Thanks

Discount Tire Co.

You may also want to look at craigslist.com if you want to buy some tires. What size do you need ?

TireMax

A good friend of mine owns the chain, he started with one store nine years ago, he now has them all over Texas (soon to be all over the US). Chris has done it with hard work and determination. If you visit the Spring Store (across from Planet Ford) you will actually see him busting tires in the back with the rest of the guys. He guarantees to beat any price and will have you in and out in 30 minutes or less. He offers all the same warranties as Discount Tire, with customer services second to none.

www.tiremax.com

Discount Tire Co.

i recommend them - the tire insurance has been great (i have had more than my share of flats)

TireMax

A good friend of mine owns the chain, he started with one store nine years ago, he now has them all over Texas (soon to be all over the US). Chris has done it with hard work and determination. If you visit the Spring Store (across from Planet Ford) you will actually see him busting tires in the back with the rest of the guys. He guarantees to beat any price and will have you in and out in 30 minutes or less. He offers all the same warranties as Discount Tire, with customer services second to none.

www.tiremax.com

i'd check em out - maybe someone will open a franchise in houston...

i recommend them - the tire insurance has been great (i have had more than my share of flats)

i'd check em out - maybe someone will open a franchise in houston...

TireMax is opening seveal stores in Houston, Chris is suppose to have 8 more in the Houston Area by the End of 2007. He plans to start national franchising in early 2008.

From the TireMax Website!

"TIREMAX has carved a niche for itself by concentrating exclusively on offering name brand tires installed in 30 minutes or less with a 110-percent money back lowest price guarantee on every tire sold. Its technicians are manufacturer pro-certified and have completed TIREMAX

Thanks

umm ok, when it comes to cars i tend to talk alot but i'll make this short, lol

don't go to sears, they suck for tires. only go to sears if u want to buy a diehard battery.

if ur going to replace tires i highly suggest discount tire. the reason y is each tire is different, i wont go into detail about this cuz then cliff notes would be needed to read this.

anyway, each tire is different if you are going to go the cheap route for ur tires then you will need the warranty discount offers. if u get a blow out, flat, etc they replace the tire for free.

cheap tires more than likely will do this, have a bad belt, blowout, tread strip off causing blow out etc. if you're going to buy expensive/quality tires u have less worry about this.

oem manufacturers use crap tires so i recommend you research the tire you are going to purchase. if you don't want to waste time researching go to discount tire co.

if u want to research tires use this website www.tirerack.com

Pearland Tire and Auto on 35 has always given us excellent service. West Pearland Tire and Auto (no connection) on 518 is good also. I've also had good experiences with Discount Tire in Pearland.

• The title was changed to Tire Repair Places In Pearland?

Archived