looking for Autocad drafter

The company I work at is looking to hire several Autocad techs. This is in the civil engineering field. We are looking for people who are willing and able to learn this field and our standards. Autocad training/proficiency or degree is required. This is in the Westchase area

The company I work at is looking to hire several Autocad techs. This is in the civil engineering field. We are looking for people who are willing and able to learn this field and our standards. Autocad training/proficiency or degree is required. This is in the Westchase area

Just a suggestion. I wouldn't rule out experienced civil designers that are Microstation proficient. Experience in the design process should trump the software they have used. I work at a CE company and we use Microstation. Unfortunately, since Microstation is not as widely used as ACAD, we almost always have to hire ACAD users. The transition from ACAD to Microstation is not that difficult. If they were a good designer in ACAD they will be a good designer in Microstation and vice versa. Of course if you have two relatively equal candidates ACAD experience would be the tie-breaker.

Hmmm.....that may be a good topic for the Computers, technology section. Microstation vs. ACAD. But that may bore most people to tears though.

Archived