Anyone want to adopt a kitten?

LarryDallas

He is a stray that I found near my workplace. I estimate him to be 10 weeks old. He has a very loving personality and it broke my heart to see that some TOTAL #%^&%*@^%& abandoned him like that. A true ferral cat would be fearful of people but he is not so he came from a home somewhere and had contact with human beings in his very early weeks of life.

I can provide more details and photos if anyone is serious about this.

He is available to ONLY loving and commited to him for LIFE homes. I prefer someone who has been or is a cat owner to get him. Since he was out on the street he is not well nourished yet so he would not do well in a home with young children that can be rough on pets.

You will need to provide me your Vet.'s name and phone number so I can call for a reference; absolutely no exceptions on this. I need to know he will be well taken care of in a loving home.

texan_176@yahoo.com is the best way to reach me.

Oh, he is grey with white paws and a white stripe that runs from his chest all the way under his body with a green eye color.

Glad to see your doing this. I was so angry to see 2 beautiful kittens dead in the road. I couldnt tell if they had been dumped or just wondered into traffic. Its heart breaking. I wish I could take it in but not quite yet, Good luck your doing the right thing.

He is a stray that I found near my workplace. I estimate him to be 10 weeks old. He has a very loving personality and it broke my heart to see that some TOTAL #%^&%*@^%& abandoned him like that. A true ferral cat would be fearful of people but he is not so he came from a home somewhere and had contact with human beings in his very early weeks of life.

Put a picture, that will sell it better! People love cute kitty photos!

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I got him adopted into a home of emptynesters. It is a couple in their 50s who have adult children who are grown and living in their own homes. The kitten will live in a quiet and peaceful home from now on and they have commited for life to him. These people were found through a friend of a friend and not on HAIF but that is not important. I do kind of feel sad about not being able to keep him in my home(long story) but I am THRILLED he has a loving home now.

As Bob Barker always says PLEASE have your pets spayed/neutered to prevent the creation of new pets that will live very short, cruel, and painful lives.

BTW, this is what he looks like:

DSCN1887.jpg

Good question. I have to ask them when I meet them sometime this month; hopefully.

If I could get my hand through this screen I'd give you a pat on the back. What you did here is one of the nicest things I have heard of in a long time. You should be very proud of yourself. I dont even know you but I'm very proud of you. Way to go!! :D

Thanks Susan. I felt great about this whole thing since I heard the news from my friend the other day. I was losing sleep over this cat in the week I had him up for adoption. It makes all of the difference in the world if you can just do something like this that does not involve any money or recognition; just for the sake of doing the right thing.

Puma; had I kept him I would have read your post and named him Alex Sanz :lol:

Archived