Happy 4th & Birthday to me

Montrose1100

Glad to see you back around HAIF. I thought we'd lost you for good.

Even more glad to see you going abroad. Take lots of pictures! What cities do you expect to visit?

I just got back from Working in Corsicana on some land my dad recently purchased. Well, technically its Emhouse, but its only 6 miles from Corsicana. I would never leave for good! :D

I'm going to Aberdeen, Edinburgh, London, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Bonn, Brussels, Amsterdam, Zurich and Bern.

Thanks Chris.

What are y'all doing for the 4th?

Happy early birthday! Have fun overseas.

Im going to relax on the 4th, finally a couple days off work.

When I was in high school, I knew a girl who was born on December 31, 1959. I wonder which she thought was better: barely being born in the 1950s, the last child of that decade, or, being the first child of the 1960s (if her mother would have held her in for another day)?

So I'm off to Europe for 3 weeks (expect a huge picture thread when I come back). And I just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July, and a happy birthday to myself (on the 5th).

Whats everyone doing for the 4th?

Same birthday as me! :) Happy birthday!

So I'm off to Europe for 3 weeks (expect a huge picture thread when I come back). And I just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th of July, and a happy birthday to myself (on the 5th).

Whats everyone doing for the 4th?

Have a wonderful time. I guess me and my partner will be doing the wild and nasty (sitting on the couch watching television until we fall asleep).

LOL

Archived