Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Proposed New Tenants for FM 2920 & Kuykendahl Rd.

For fast food, it beats the hell out of Taco Bell, which is the only other fast food mexican restaurant in the area. I also like that you can drive thru and get decent breakfast tacos. There's nowhere else in the immediate area that offers that. Chacho's would be really nice!!

Pappas BBQ has some of the best breakfast tacos around.

A new low income govt housing is suppose to go up across from the main entrance to windrose on Fm 2920. I know a bunch of people who are trying to write and protest.

The builder gets 1.9 million in tax credit provided to builders for building at risk communities which is defined as communites that were affected by Ike.

They are going to be called Gosling Oak Apts.

http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/multifamily/h...ntiesAppLog.pdf

Edited by taradon

A new low income govt housing is suppose to go up across from the main entrance to windrose on Fm 2920. I know a bunch of people who are trying to write and protest.

The builder gets 1.9 million in tax credit provided to builders for building at risk communities which is defined as communites that were affected by Ike.

At least Klein Oak athletics will improve

At least Klein Oak athletics will improve

Funny, lockmat! Klein Oak athletics are already the best there are in this district!

Plus, those multi-family residential units are slated to be zoned to Klein Collins.

Funny, lockmat! Klein Oak athletics are already the best there are in this district!

Plus, those multi-family residential units are slated to be zoned to Klein Collins.

Thanks to Katrina...hehe. I'm kidding, I was part of Panther athletics once upon a time. It's actually a little shocking to hear how much the district as a whole has improved since I left, especially since Oak went down to 4a for a little while.

Oak actually seems closer than Collins, or maybe they're about the same distance? Seems fair. At the least it will prevent any more traffic going north on Kuykendahl.

Edited by lockmat

The sign for this proposed site is actually on 2920 just west of Gosling in the vacant lot next to the Sherman Williams. I still don't like it, but it's better than across from the main entrance to Windrose.

A new Church's Chicken will open this month. It's located at FM 2920 and Falvel in the same shopping center as Subway.

A new Church's Chicken will open this month. It's located at FM 2920 and Falvel in the same shopping center as Subway.

Does anyone know what is going in to the left of Sizzler in that free standing new contruction? Seems like it may be a restaurant, but there is no sign.

Does anyone know what is going in to the left of Sizzler in that free standing new contruction? Seems like it may be a restaurant, but there is no sign.

It's a Spring Creek BBQ. Here's a link to the layout of that Klein Crossing shopping center; a couple of more restaraunts and box stores...

http://milestoneco.com/Klein%20Crossing%20Pads.html