Cruising Around Montrose

CKB71

I took some drive-by photos in the Montose area when I visited Houston a few months ago. Let me know what you think.

4tgd8w0.jpg

Hyde Park facing downtown

4ktld92.jpg

Hyde Park Cresent Townhomes

4uucac1.jpg

Westheimer

4z3x44g.jpg

Westheimer

53zfntf.jpg

Westheimer

6hdf1js.jpg

Hollywood Cafe - Grant/Hyde Park. What was this place?

6aurte9.jpg

Parking Lot facing Montrose on Missouri - Regular Gas $2.05

4xvezuu.jpg

Caffe Den Parking Lot on Missouri

52lxbhw.jpg

Baba Yega on Grant

63ms9zr.jpg

Another Shot of Hollywood Cafe/Bistro. I had a bad sandwich there. The bread had a perfumee aftertaste.

548v2qa.jpg

This could be Fairview, but I'm not sure.

4uu81l0.jpg

Christy's Donuts. Love the Breakfast Tacos.

This post is rotten, it is all buggy with the MSN community stuff.

Use tinypic next time. :angry2:

Sorry, this was my first time to post and wasn't really sure how to do so. If there's a better way then I would like to know; then I can go back make the appropriate edits. No need to get nasty about it..

Sorry, this was my first time to post and wasn't really sure how to do so. If there's a better way then I would like to know; then I can go back make the appropriate edits. No need to get nasty about it..

I have to close 10 pop up windows asking me to sign in to MSN communities each time I navigate this thread.

That is deserving of being nasty.

Upload your photos on a remote photo sharing service like www.Tinypic.com

Then use the "Insert Image command, (it is just to the right of the "Smilie" icon) <_<

hmm...with your edit i get the picture descriptions, but no pictures or links...

with tinypic, you can remotely link the pictures to the URL they give you, or you can just paste the URL.

...but you have to be able to upload them.

• 7 months later...

Archived