Mustang Ranch Trailer Park On Fry Rd.

CyKat

Does anyone know anything about the proposed Mustang Ranch Trailer Park? There is a sign located at the corner of House Hahl and Mound, nead Fry Rd. that says it is coming soon. It is at the entrance of a community called Stonridge, Beazer Homes. or......Does any one know how to get info about a sign like this? How would anyone know if its really going to be a Trailer park or if it is just a hoax by a disgruntled land owner.

Thanks,

CyKat

Does anyone know anything about the proposed Mustang Ranch Trailer Park? There is a sign located at the corner of House Hahl and Mound, nead Fry Rd. that says it is coming soon. It is at the entrance of a community called Stonridge, Beazer Homes. or......Does any one know how to get info about a sign like this? How would anyone know if its really going to be a Trailer park or if it is just a hoax by a disgruntled land owner.

Thanks,

CyKat

Here's some info I found online:

http://cypressdailyphoto.blogspot.com/2007...tang-ranch.html

Gotta be a joke or methinks its a landowner looking to get bought out by General Growth Properties or Blackhorse for a real nice price. There's no way they'd put something like that there. Looks like somebody got pissed off and splashed paint on it. Would like to hear the backstory on this.

"Equal Opportunity Trailer Park"

"Best Trailer Park in Texas!"

:lol:

Gotta be a joke or methinks its a landowner looking to get bought out by General Growth Properties or Blackhorse for a real nice price. There's no way they'd put something like that there. Expensive homes all around there and that particular intersection is primed for commercial. Looks like somebody got pissed off and splashed paint on it. Would like to hear the backstory on this.

I also noticed that the name "Mustang Ranch" used to be a name for a famous brothel in Nevada before it was burnt down. Definitely looks like a joke to me. At least I hope it is! ;)

Gotta be a joke or methinks its a landowner looking to get bought out by General Growth Properties or Blackhorse for a real nice price. There's no way they'd put something like that there. Looks like somebody got pissed off and splashed paint on it. Would like to hear the backstory on this.

Man, if that thing was built...

technically, the further west we go on 290 your going to run into that situation.....right past fairfield off of becker are a few trailer parks with unpaved roads sitting in the way of future development

Ummm...isn't that par with any trailer/RV park? (other than the ones filled with members of gangs).

Sounds like (if it's even real) there are some pissed off locals who don't like the big developments coming in and it may be tied to the bear/body parts thing.

• 11 months later...
Ummm...isn't that par with any trailer/RV park? (other than the ones filled with members of gangs).

Sounds like (if it's even real) there are some pissed off locals who don't like the big developments coming in and it may be tied to the bear/body parts thing.

I know it's been a while, and I haven't been out that way lately, but does anyone know if the trailer park is coming to that area, or if that land has been sold or if there are any plans for that land?

CyKat

I know it's been a while, and I haven't been out that way lately, but does anyone know if the trailer park is coming to that area, or if that land has been sold or if there are any plans for that land?

CyKat

There was an article in the 1960 Sun late last year saying that the trailer park project had been scrapped. The sign is gone. No clue as to the future of it.

• The title was changed to Mustang Ranch Trailer Park On Fry Rd.

Archived