Free Food From Chick-Fil-A On July 13th

Chick-fil-a is the devil.

Al Gore should take them to the Hall of Justice Environmental Court for all the pollution distributed from their backed-up drive thrus.

oh dayum, that comment was funny. made me laugh here in my cribicle.

try going to the chick-fil-a on post oak and richmond from 11-1, line goes out to post oak at times!!!

ummm yeah, so a lot of my co-workers are chick-fil-a fiends and they forwarded this info.

so who knows, those of u who want a free meal and don't mind dressing up to look like a cow, july 13 is a day for you.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/documents/cowAppreciationFAQs.pdf

After you eat your meal 2 guys in white uniforms take you away in a cow straitjacket to the funny.. ugh hmm cow-farm. :wacko:

This will be one advertisment campaign that goes down in the books. Maybe Red Lobster will have dress as a trout or shrimp?

The one on 249 near Compaq was the same way. 100s of cars in line polluting the environment so they can get some heathly fried chicken.

its funny u mentioned that. today a co-worker went to chick-fil-a and she was all excited that it only took her "5 minutes" to get through the drive through.

she said they had 2 guys out there writing down ppl's order to get through the line fast. then all the girls shouted "yaaay, lets go to that one from now on!!" lol. but i'll admit chick fil a has some good food! there's one lady here who plans on dressing up like a cow for july 13, LOL....

its funny u mentioned that. today a co-worker went to chick-fil-a and she was all excited that it only took her "5 minutes" to get through the drive through.

she said they had 2 guys out there writing down ppl's order to get through the line fast. then all the girls shouted "yaaay, lets go to that one from now on!!" lol. but i'll admit chick fil a has some good food! there's one lady here who plans on dressing up like a cow for july 13, LOL....

Great publicity stunt. Put her :wacko: on the back of your cycle and go through the drive thru. Its sure to grab attention! You can do it!

Her name wouldn't happen to be Elsie would it?

• The title was changed to Free Food From Chick-Fil-A On July 13th

Archived