Cedar Park Job Offer

GREASER

Are there any mod or historic neighborhoods around the area? Everything I have searched is constuction less that 20 yrs old? Can anyone tell me something good about the town other than its close to Austin? Are any of the surrounding towns cool? Trying to weigh out my options before my employer gives me options

Are there any mod or historic neighborhoods around the area? Everything I have searched is constuction less that 20 yrs old? Can anyone tell me something good about the town other than its close to Austin? Are any of the surrounding towns cool? Trying to weigh out my options before my employer gives me options

I like downtown Georgetown, especially the north part of it along the San Gabriel River, and there's a Hungarian restaurant in downtown Pflugerville that I like. Lake Travis is what it is, and that's fairly close. My knowledge of Austin's far northern suburbs is fairly limited, though.

I know that 183 going into town has been a big mess for a long time, but I'm not sure how close they are to completion. If its still going to be a while, then Cedar Park is probably about the last place you're going to want to be within the Austin area.

Greaser, there is plenty of stuff up in that neck of the woods. I would look into Lago vista, you will probably find some older Mods in there, look in Jonestown also. You might be better off living in Austin's NW side and commuting in the morning to Cedar Park, you would be against the traffic. There isn't a whole lot of Mods on the NW side, depending on budget? What's your budget for a house ?

• The title was changed to Cedar Park Job Offer

Archived