Feds identify who's getting more sex, drugs

musicman

It's a question that often prompts a boastful answer or a bashful one: How many sex partners have you had?

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics, documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women.

A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

Among the other findings:

It's a question that often prompts a boastful answer or a bashful one: How many sex partners have you had?

Now the federal government says it has authoritative statistics, documenting that men are far more likely to play the field than women.

A new nationwide survey, using high-tech methods to solicit candid answers on sexual activity and illegal drug use, finds that 29 percent of American men report having 15 or more female sexual partners in a lifetime, while only 9 percent of women report having sex with 15 or more men.

Among the other findings:

I keep trying to plead with the Feds to keep me off of their "Lists", but they just don't listen. It is soooooooo aggrevating !

that's what happens when u have a cutlass, it's a chic magnet ;)

or were u referring to being on the list by this statistic

Non-Hispanic whites had a higher percentage of ever using cocaine or street drugs.

it's ok t, we all know u do it, lol.

Well, I have gotten completely off the Coke. I am strictly METH now ! I cut it with a little Black Tar every now and then though, just to take the edge off. You are right about the Cutlass though, "It's the car, chicks dig the car." :blush:<_<:)

I keep trying to plead with the Feds to keep me off of their "Lists", but they just don't listen. It is soooooooo aggrevating !

I don't understand what kind of "Lists" you're talking about. The FBI and the CIA probably have very long lists on me.

I don't understand what kind of "Lists" you're talking about. The FBI and the CIA probably have very long lists on me.

I am sure they absolutely do. In fact, they are probably compiling more on you right now. Did you happen to see your name in the 698 page report released today ? I was very happy that they left me out of that little beauty.

I am sure they absolutely do. In fact, they are probably compiling more on you right now. Did you happen to see your name in the 698 page report released today ? I was very happy that they left me out of that little beauty.

Yes, I saw it. Did any of you see my picture on the bulletin boards of all of the post offices in Texas?

Archived