Pearland Town Center At 11200 Broadway St.

kzseattle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think BJ's beer is poor to average, but I do like their pizza, and most of their other food has been ok.

Pearland Town Center is the one over at Pearland Pkwy and 8, right? Wasn't it going to have Virgin Mega Store and even some mid rise condos like Sugar Land Town Square?

Pearland Town Center is the one over at Pearland Pkwy and 8, right? Wasn't it going to have Virgin Mega Store and even some mid rise condos like Sugar Land Town Square?

No, this one is on the SW corner of 288 and 518 in West Pearland. It will have the condos and hotel, but unfortunately no Virgin Mega Store. Barnes and Noble will do for now.

The Pearland Pkwy and 8 project is now under construction, I drove by last weekend, but what they have up, looks like your regular strip mall type buildings. Don't know if they still call it "Parks at Boulder Creek".

• 3 months later...

I don't know if this excites anyone, but Pearland TC has added a few more store.

<h1 class="headline">Pearland Town Center adds more retailers to growing roster</h1>

Houston Business Journal - 3:15 PM CDT Thursday, August 30, 2007by Houston Business Journal

One year prior to its opening, Pearland Town Center has signed on seven new retailers.

Hot Topic, Torrid, The Walking Co., Hallmark, General Nutrition Center, Stride Rite, Paciugo Italian Gelato & Cafe and Jugo Juice have all joined the roster of retailers at the 1.2 million-square-foot center, located at FM 518 and Highway 288.

The new stores will join anchors Dillard's, Macy's and Barnes & Noble in the center, which is scheduled to open in summer 2008.

Pearland Town Center will combine a 710,000-square-foot lifestyle center, a 110-room Courtyard by Marriott Hotel and residential and office space above retail.

The project, which is being developed by Chattanooga, Tenn.-based CBL & Associates Inc. (NYSE: CBL) also includes a 25-acre lake and miles of walking paths and parks.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i guess my "lifestyle" is different cause i don't go to any of those stores on a regular basis. i have been to the disney store and BJ's however i wouldn't go to BJ's again. very weak.

I like BJs in Clear Lake for their beer and pizza. That's worth it, IMO. Most of the stores at the PTC look more high-schooly than I would like but whatever. I'm just happy there will be a Macy's and a B&N. Truthfully, I don't go to ANY store on a regular basis or an infrequent basis for that matter. There is this new-fangled thing called the "Internet" that ships stuff to my door.

• 2 months later...

Today's Chronicle had a local area magazine advertising the new Gringo's coming to Shadow Creek Ranch. Any idea where it will be located?

I also know that Pappas owns land on 288 & Cr59, but more and more I hear the rumour that finally they will be moving ahead with building a restaurant. It will be a Pappasitos, but I wonder if they have plans also for a Pappadeaux or Pappas BBQ. Any idea on timing?

Taco Cabana on west Broadway is almost ready. I guess my days of relying only on Whataburger & Ihop at 2-3 a.m. are almost over.

Today's Chronicle had a local area magazine advertising the new Gringo's coming to Shadow Creek Ranch. Any idea where it will be located?

I also know that Pappas owns land on 288 & Cr59, but more and more I hear the rumour that finally they will be moving ahead with building a restaurant. It will be a Pappasitos, but I wonder if they have plans also for a Pappadeaux or Pappas BBQ. Any idea on timing?

Taco Cabana on west Broadway is almost ready. I guess my days of relying only on Whataburger & Ihop at 2-3 a.m. are almost over.

Can't happen soon enough, as far as I'm concerned. Dining options out here are pretty bad. Any pappas restaurant would work for me.

Gringo's will be located at the Pearland Town Center....By the end of the summer there will be a slew of new eating options west of 288 (Not to diminish the eateries just east of 288). Once they build the gym in the Shadow Creek TC it will be hard for me to go on the east side of 288. I live in Shadow Creek.

Gringo's will be located at the Pearland Town Center....By the end of the summer there will be a slew of new eating options west of 288 (Not to diminish the eateries just east of 288). Once they build the gym in the Shadow Creek TC it will be hard for me to go on the east side of 288. I live in Shadow Creek.

Cool. I guess it will be one of the pads they have front of 518 for which they don't detail tenants on their web site yet.

Saw today that Taco Cabana is open.

Is it open or were they doing some training session before the open date. There were a bunch of people in uniform when I drove home today, and I didn't see any kinds of "we're open" signs. Although I did see someone at the drive-thru window. I'll probably go check it out tomorrow. Probably won't eat there often but it's nice to have for the occasional craving.