Master List Of New Projects Going Up In Houston

There's a lot of things going up in Houston these days. To make it easier to keep up, I've created a handy dandy list of proposed projects and projects under construction in Houston.

I will endeavor to keep this list as complete as possible based on what I see on HAIF. But I also appreciate your input. The list is a wiki, which means that ANYONE (yes, this means you) can make additions and corrections to it all by yourself.

Together, we can put together a definitive list of Houston projects that will help us all.

List Of New Projects Proposed And Under Construction In Houston

There's a lot of things going up in Houston these days. To make it easier to keep up, I've created a handy dandy list of proposed projects and projects under construction in Houston.

I will endeavor to keep this list as complete as possible based on what I see on HAIF. But I also appreciate your input. The list is a wiki, which means that ANYONE (yes, this means you) can make additions and corrections to it all by yourself.

Together, we can put together a definitive list of Houston projects that will help us all.

Most definitely. I also appreciate your putting the topic link there. note my sig. :)

There is another project on Almeda (kinda near the Mosaic) that is going up. I wish I had more information to give you, but noticed it is not on your list.

You don't need to have all of the information to add a project. You'll notice there are several on there as "unnamed." I think all you really need to start is the cross streets. The rest of us can fill it in when we find out more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just a quick note to say "thank" to all of you. About a half dozen of you have really taken it upon yourselves to make sure the wiki is updated and current. It's great to see a project like this work out through the help of all the great HAIFers out there.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick note to say "thank" to all of you. About a half dozen of you have really taken it upon yourselves to make sure the wiki is updated and current. It's great to see a project like this work out through the help of all the great HAIFers out there.

Wow, this is great you guys. There is so much happening so quickly in Houston. You guys know so much about the latest development. Here's a question one of you I hope can answer(anyone feel free to join in..) There has been talk about the expansion of the Sunset Medical Group office building on Sunset. Some people in the neighborhood are concerned about eminent domain..others are wondering about potential buyouts from developers because of the neighborhood's proximity to the Medical Center. If you lived in a small neighborhood ready to throw in the towel(toss out deed restrictions for the right price)and you were looking for prospective developers to buy the neighborhood out..let's say around 8 acres, which developers would you believe have the greatest monetary capability, and the best reputation, to offer a buyout to a neighborhood in Houston?

Can you tell me what project is being built on Fuqua right across from Centex homes. Fuqua between Monroe and Blackhawk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That is a great list. I am tring to find the thread discussing "City Centre??". The project going up in Town & Country on the old mall site. I searched for a thread and could not find one. I know there has be one on this project. Thanks

On the list, it seems like there are a lot of links missing. Does anyone else think so too? Has someone been deleting them?

I was searching for the project being done in downtown directly behind the Doubletree Hotel at 400 Dallas. There was a big corner parking lot and to my surprise its no more. I went to an event last nigh at the doubletree and as usual park in this area. Lord and behold it was walled off with cranes and digging in process.

I do not see anything referencing this project on this list? Here is th exact location I speak of. Just wondered whats to be built?

Bordering streets are Bagby/Clay and Allen Parkway (then turns into Dallas).

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1...=1&ct=image

• 1 month later...
I was searching for the project being done in downtown directly behind the Doubletree Hotel at 400 Dallas. There was a big corner parking lot and to my surprise its no more. I went to an event last nigh at the doubletree and as usual park in this area. Lord and behold it was walled off with cranes and digging in process.

I do not see anything referencing this project on this list? Here is th exact location I speak of. Just wondered whats to be built?

Bordering streets are Bagby/Clay and Allen Parkway (then turns into Dallas).

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1...=1&ct=image

No idea - I have been wondering myself for weeks. Probably a new and improved surface parking lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the gracious help of editor, I'm trying to add more details to the wiki page for the developments. I've started on BLVD Place. It's just a start. If anyone can think of a better way to organize it or notices mistakes, please change it or make corrections.

Here's the link for it so far...

http://www.towrs.com/wiki/index.php/Boulevard_Place

Archived