Breakfast Place In Sugar Land

energyman2005

Post your suggestions here. That's one thing we miss about living in the city - the plethora of great breakfast spots!

Try the weekend breakfast buffet at Skeeters. It's about $9/person and is all you can eat, great food!

• 2 weeks later...
How about Mimi's Cafe?

So incredibly good! My husband and I fell in love with Mimi's up in Dallas. We looked to see if there was one in Houston, but it must be a corporate office.

I read that there is a MiMi's coming to the Pearland Town Center, which will open next summer.

59 Diner is retrofitting a former restaurant that is nearby Gringo's and Gringeaux's on HW59.

Its now beginning to look like the familiar diner on the outside. Having eaten in several of them around Houston, we sort of felt overall the food was average, but the breakfasts were better.

We tried Avalon on HW59 in the Fountains area and were not impressed. Dirty tables, slow service, cold food. We went on a Sunday at 10am and that should be prime time for the kitchen. Our second visit wasn't much better but we had non-breakfast food. Seemed that the workers and management took patrons for granted.

• The title was changed to Breakfast Place In Sugar Land

Archived