KTRK ABC 13 Keeps Adding to the Team

Chris

As Tom Abrahms, David Tilman and Tim Melton anchored the 6pm Saturday Edition of Eyewitness News, A new reporter was featured Katisha Cosley. I don't know if this was her first appearance on air or not, but it was my first time seeing her. As Tom went to a different topic he said Katisha Cosley joining us in the Newsroom. At first I thought it was going to be a report from ABC News Headquarters, but at the end of her report she signed off "Katisha Cosley 13 Eyewitness News." Her first appearance on air was way better than rather new reporter Eric James's in which he signed off with his old news station at the end of the report.

Guess they are starting her on the weekends. with Minerva's salary, I guess Sharron Melton and Katisha Cosley are a deal, even if their names are hard to spell. :D

On a serious note, How much do News Anchors/Reporters make?

Katisha Cosley 13 Eyewitness News." Her first appearance on air was way better than rather new reporter Eric James's in which he signed off with his old news station at the end of the report.

think you spoke too soon. she just signed off as fox 61 and then said excuse me 13 eyewitness news.

Someone should e-mail the new people and let them know what a great source of story ideas HAIF is!

think you spoke too soon. she just signed off as fox 61 and then said excuse me 13 eyewitness news.

Hooh boy! I've been there! Your ears burn for a week with embarrasment. But I've found the audience is pretty forgiving.

Yeah, I saw it too, It was during the 6:00 pm Newscast. I was kind of shocked to be honest. I guess it's hars to remember you're at a new station.

Someone should e-mail the new people and let them know what a great source of story ideas HAIF is!

Hooh boy! I've been there! Your ears burn for a week with embarrasment. But I've found the audience is pretty forgiving.

Editor you worked in Local News? What Station?

• 1 year later...

Archived