Houston Mod - Mod open house

rps324

The next Houston Mod open house will be the MacKie & Kamrath design in Meadowcreek Village. This is a very interesting house in person. Personally I don't think the photos really capture it.

It will be open Sunday the 24th from 2 to 4.

HAR LINK

5226 Berry Creek

Meadow Creek Village

MacKie & Kamrath, Architects

Built 1969

hr1920291-4.jpg

This looks like it will be another interesting Mod of the Month open house event. The house seems to have been greatly influenced by the work of Frank Lloyd Wright. The details should be wonderful. MacKie & Kamrath were designing the Science & Research building at the University of Houston about the same time they did this house.

Wow! What a house! So Usonian and FLW and here in Houston. And what a property as well. It should make someone very happy.

Jason

5226 Berry Creek

Meadow Creek Village

MacKie & Kamrath, Architects

Built 1969

hr1920291-4.jpg

This looks like it will be another interesting Mod of the Month open house event. The house seems to have been greatly influenced by the work of Frank Lloyd Wright. The details should be wonderful. MacKie & Kamrath were designing the Science & Research building at the University of Houston about the same time they did this house.

I wish we had better pictures of this one. I think it just looks so much better in person.

I don't think the pictures do this house justice either. The layout is nice and the property is amazing. Hope this gets in good hands.

Archived