Creature Comforts

Heights2Bastrop

Did anyone watch this show last Monday? When I heard that it was done by Nick Park of Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run fame, I decided it was worth a look-see.

I tell you, I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time! In fact, I would laugh so hard at one part that I would miss the start of the next one. I'm gonna tape it this time so as to not miss anything, and to enjoy it again.

It is on CBS tonight at 7pm local.

Did anyone watch this show last Monday? When I heard that it was done by Nick Park of Wallace and Gromit and Chicken Run fame, I decided it was worth a look-see.

I tell you, I haven't laughed so hard in a long, long time! In fact, I would laugh so hard at one part that I would miss the start of the next one. I'm gonna tape it this time so as to not miss anything, and to enjoy it again.

I heard from a co-worker it was really funny. I'll be in front of the tube tonight for sure.

You are correct, Nick Park is involved in the production.

It's a shame that a British TV show from four years ago based on a British short from the 80's, retracked with American accents is one of the best things on TV these days.

Uh-oh.. I must have something lacking in my british comedy gene. I gave the show 15 minutes and didn't laugh once. The claymation was great but I just didn't find it funny at all. Did I catch it on a bad night?

Archived