Cool Area Off Harrisburg Blvd.

There is a neighborhood between Wayside and Downtown off Harrisburg that has some really nice houses. I think it has been discussed here already, but couldnt find the original topic. Seems the main street is Sherman. Its north of Evergreen cemetary and maybe called Norwood? I am super curious what some of those big houses are going for? Anyway...what is that neighborhood called?

There is a neighborhood between Wayside and Downtown off Harrisburg that has some really nice houses. I think it has been discussed here already, but couldnt find the original topic. Seems the main street is Sherman. Its north of Evergreen cemetary and maybe called Norwood? I am super curious what some of those big houses are going for? Anyway...what is that neighborhood called?

Yep, there's one big house on Brady, I think at the corner of Linwood, that is red brick, with about every other brick protruding outward, that is very unique.

Going west from the HB&T railroad tracks, the subdivisions are called Oakland Place, Fullerton Place, Lenox Grove, and then Oaklawn as you come to Lockwood. The one that is directly north of Evergreen Cemetery and north of Harrisburg is Fullerton Place. Norwood Street runs through Fullerton Place.

• The title was changed to Cool Area Off Harrisburg Blvd.

Archived