Photographer needed for 6/16/07

i need a photographer to take some nice "professional" looking pics of my car and the cars of 7 other people.

we will be having a fairly big car meet in the spring area, Louetta Rd to be more exact. we will be using this meet as an opportunity for a photoshoot of our cars. Nice photos will be needed to aid us in obtaining future sponsorships.

We will need some daylight shots along with night shots. the photographer has to be good at using a camera with different lighting conditions. Many of us have retro'ed our headlights to have TSX or S2000 projectors giving that light blue light. example of the light i'm talking about can be seen off of TSX headlights, and S2000 headlights.

we've also replaced the licence plate bulbs with white leds to look like the output from the newer lexus models. so, we need someone who can successfuly capture that "white" &"white/blue" light in the photographs.

this meet will occur on 6/16 so we need to get a photographer asap. if you know of anyone please link me to their website. if anyone here can do this please pm me your price, and I will give more details on location and quantity of pics wanted. This can also be a great opp. for future jobs as many of these car folks seek someone to take professional pics of their cars.

Thanks.

I am friends with what I consider to be the next big deal in car pic....see www.myspace.com/loscochinoscc the artsy ones are hers

thanks for the link greaser!

when you say the artsy ones are hers are u referring to the pics with the girls modeling in front of the cars?

your friend took those shots?

can u pm me her contact info?

thanks,

btw have u sold ur s2k? u should bring it out to one of our import meets!! you may find a potential buyer there B)

the girls pics are plain...you have to go into the main pics to see them...theres one on that first page...the ones with cars lined up at diner...sign up for myspace then see the others... She also took my wedding pics, and everyone thinks they are like postcards...ck out. www.myspace.com/donhug and no I havent sold the car yet, but not really trying very hard...this is the only place I advertised it

Archived