Candidate Fred Thompson

johncoby

Good to see the conservatives passionate about their women. I think this is his 2nd wife. And a fine one at that!

You guys ever heard of the "sanctity of marriage"?

Passionate conservatives. Got to love them!

Good to see the conservatives passionate about their women. I think this is his 2nd wife. And a fine one at that!

YOU brought it up "Would be nice to have this first daughter in the WH. " don't think you were thinking about the sanctity of marriage either.

Trolling pretty early for a Sunday eh?

Should be pretty interesting if the Demo Party tries to go after the second wife factor. After all Kerry annulled a marriage after two children.......... :blink: ..........are they bastards now?............ Then married a bazillionaire. Ugly with a big mouth, but very very rich.

Should be pretty interesting if the Demo Party tries to go after the second wife factor. After all Kerry annulled a marriage after two children.......... :blink: ..........are they bastards now?............ Then married a bazillionaire. Ugly with a big mouth, but very very rich.

The Dems? Why would they? You'd think the party that has aligned itself with the 'religious right' and the 'moral majority' would do the work for them.

Funny how the tables change when it's one of their own.

Did you SERIOUSLY write that Johnnyboy. BTW, I found this on the web today, is it TRUE ? It can't be ? Not with the Dems. and their deeply rooted beliefs in the "sanctity of marriage" ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky , maybe you should put this on your blog, just to be "fair and balanced ?"

Did you SERIOUSLY write that Johnnyboy. BTW, I found this on the web today, is it TRUE ? It can't be ? Not with the Dems. and their deeply rooted beliefs in the "sanctity of marriage" ! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Lewinsky , maybe you should put tthis on your blog, just to be "fair and balanced ?"

Amen to that! It's one thing to have a little fun at your opposite parties expense, but to take it this seriously, and then start espousing morality based rhetoric is silly.

LOL. and where does this leave hillary?

In the same place she was BEFORE she threw her Bonnett in the ring....... BEHIND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES ! :blink:

Gary, they are Boxer Briefs, it isn't THAT bad, really. My wife took a picture, whatdoya think ?

eddie%20bathrobe.jpg

In the same place she was BEFORE she threw her Bonnett in the ring....... BEHIND ALL THE OTHER CANDIDATES ! :blink:

Gary, they are Boxer Briefs, it isn't THAT bad, really. My wife took a picture, whatdoya think ?

eddie%20bathrobe.jpg

I stand corrected.

Has anyone ever told you that your a pretty man? :lol:

Archived