2004 Honda S2000

GREASER

Yellow, black interior, 20,000 miles....car is awesome....I dont drive it anymore due to a company car. $22,000.00 I have the title if it matters. This is one of the best designed cars around...for joyrides go to carmax...to buy email me.

Yellow, black interior, 20,000 miles....car is awesome....I dont drive it anymore due to a company car. $22,000.00 I have the title if it matters. This is one of the best designed cars around...for joyrides go to carmax...to buy email me.

OHHHH SNAP!!! S2000 is a pimp car B) slap on some glossy black volk rims on that sucker w/ a drop and ur set!

plus just to add for the sale of ur car, the s2000 has one of the best projector lights!! bright and wide light output w/ nice color cut-off. i'm currently working on doing a retro on my car to have s2000 projectors. oh and i put the s2000 exhaust tips on my car too :D

if ur not a member of www.s2ki.com, i recommend you post ur car for sale there.

or u can post on www.v6p.net which is my favorite site :)

or u could also post on www.houston-imports.com

but post pics, i'd love to see the car!! Honda FTW!!!!

cmon..this car has never been smoked in, only meguires products used on it, and synthetic engine oil. For those that dont know this car is Hondas flagship car...its has a dedicated factory where it and the Acura NSX are produced. This is the best engineered car out there for under 50k. Dont waste your money on a tanning membership, just buy this car.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived