Riverstone

amdave

My wife and I are considering a move to the Riverstone development. Does anyone have any thoughts on the development? It appears that only a small part of it is finished. We are considering waiting until the development within the Sugar Land section begins. We want to be zoned to the good SL schools such as Clements etc.

The area around Riverstone seems nice to us, and it is close to all the amenities of SL. The price of the homes is a little steep, but this would be our long term permanent home.

Any info about the development and quality of life there would be appreciated.

We are also considering Sweetwater, which is close to Riverstone, but to me seems like an older development.

Thanks.

My wife and I are considering a move to the Riverstone development. Does anyone have any thoughts on the development? It appears that only a small part of it is finished. We are considering waiting until the development within the Sugar Land section begins. We want to be zoned to the good SL schools such as Clements etc.

The area around Riverstone seems nice to us, and it is close to all the amenities of SL. The price of the homes is a little steep, but this would be our long term permanent home.

Any info about the development and quality of life there would be appreciated.

We are also considering Sweetwater, which is close to Riverstone, but to me seems like an older development.

Thanks.

I don't know that Riverstone will ever be zoned to Clements. It resides mostly in Missouri City and therefore zoned to Elkins. It is developing much more slowly than expected but it is very nice. It has a great location and the homes they're building are very nice. I think it would be a great place to live, I just wouldn't bank on getting zoned to Clements, and even it that happens one day it will be many, many years.

Thanks.

I was reading on their website that most of the section within Mo City is finished, and now the development will move towards the Brazos River - and that all new development will be within Sugar Land. The site also mentioned certain neighborhoods within Riverstone will be zoned to Clements. I am not sure if that is accurate or not.

Is Sweetwater zoned to Clements?

Sweetwater is zoned to clements, the zoning in riverstone has changed. Check the website or fort bend isd website. I know they changed a lot of elem schools, but i think the high school is elkins. we just put an offer in the sweetwater area. The last 3 offers we have put on houses have been outbid. We are offering $5-6 over the asking. The avalon, commonwealth oaks of alcorn area seems hot

Priya

Are there any new constructions going up in Sweetwater? I noticed a lot of empty lots there the last time I drove through.

I know a lot of people are looking to move into the area - it is the best address in Sugar Land.

I think so there are some lots on sweetwater blvd. What we are doing is buying a house and then we are going to redo it to what we like. My parents did that in memorial in the 90's. I think property values will remain strong in that area. Riverstone has in the master plan lots of multi-family homes. I don't know how that will affect resale.

Archived