Rosie does it again

ProHouston

Here is a clip from the "View" this morning. It shows Rosie being an idiot trying to argue away her statement from last week that American soldiers are the terrorists in Iraq. She actually doesn't even argue that point, she argues that Elizabeth isn't a good enough friend. Meanwhile, Elizabeth handles herself and Rosie like a champ, once she hits 35, I say Elizabeth for President!

I truly think that Rosie didn't re-up with ABC because she was used to calling all her own shots and spouting her own opinions on her last show but now that she has to defend her opinions and answer to other hosts, she can't take it.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is a clip from the "View" this morning. It shows Rosie being an idiot trying to argue away her statement from last week that American soldiers are the terrorists in Iraq. She actually doesn't even argue that point, she argues that Elizabeth isn't a good enough friend. Meanwhile, Elizabeth handles herself and Rosie like a champ, once she hits 35, I say Elizabeth for President!

I truly think that Rosie didn't re-up with ABC because she was used to calling all her own shots and spouting her own opinions on her last show but now that she has to defend her opinions and answer to other hosts, she can't take it.

rosie talks too much for most people. someone that is thinking wouldn't say the ____ she does.

the president's press conference this morning began at 10AM, essentially squelching "the view". the majority of the press conference was about iraq. i'm sure it was a coincidence but curious none the less.

In my opinion I think Rosie was in the wrong. Also she shouldn't argue in the way she did with Elizabeth on air. Tou should perform in a professional manner and argue off air. It should have not gone that far.

rosie talks too much for most people. someone that is thinking wouldn't say the ____ she does.

They should have called the "Donald Police", had him go in the studio and give "it" (Rosie) a swift kick in the catcher's mit on live Tele.

Trump is like a can of raid to her. I still would pay top dollar to see them slug it out! >:)

Elizabeth (is that her name? and who cares?) is so painfully dim-witted that it's really an act of cruelty to exhibit her in public.

Aside from that, she's devious, two-faced and buys her clothes at Sluts 'R' Us.

Not a fan.

Elizabeth (is that her name? and who cares?) is so painfully dim-witted that it's really an act of cruelty to exhibit her in public.

Aside from that, she's devious, two-faced and buys her clothes at Sluts 'R' Us.

Not a fan.

What did you expect from someone whose claim to fame is being a contestant on Survivor, and marrying an NFL quarterback? Einstein?

WRD!! trump and rosie in a fight, lol all i have to say is, may the best man win ;)

Enjoy the following.... :lol:

"This woman is totally out of control. I'm worth billions of dollars, and I have to listen to this fat slob?" He continued his vitriolic tirade on entertainment show The Insider, saying "Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting, both inside and out. You take a look at her, she's a slob. She talks like a truck driver." "Probably I'll sue her, because it'll be fun," The Donald added. "I'd like to take some money out of her fat-ass pockets." He then went on to threaten O'Donnell's life partner, Kelli Carpenter O'Donnell, saying, "She better be careful or I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend. Why would she stay with Rosie, if she had another choice?"

I really don't see what the big deal is. Rosie clearly asked a rhetorical question insinuating that most of the people killed in Iraq are in fact civilians and that there's no jus ad bellum for the War in Iraq (pretty much a no brainer). She didn't call our service people "terrorists." And, yes, Elizabeth what's her face is particularly ignorant.

WRD!! trump and rosie in a fight, lol all i have to say is, may the best man win ;)

Could this be the beginning of a truce?

"On this one I think Rosie should win. I think anybody that's against the war in Iraq is the winner of the fight, because to justify the war in Iraq - only an imbecile could do that." - Donald Trump

While I can't say I always agree with Rosie, anyone who has seen more than 5 episodes of The View knows, the Bush Administration or Fox News could say the sky was brown with green spots, and Elizabeth would not only be convinced it's true but will defend them until she herself is brown with green spots.

Also, anyone who believes Rosie believes our American Troops are terrorists as the Fox News Network reported, should pay a little more attention to her. She believes our troops are fighting a war in another country that was started under false pretenses, and because 650,000 of that countries citizens have been killed thus far, there are some in the world who view Americans as terrorists. She did not say she believes our American troops are terrorists.

TMZ said Rosie is just looking for a fight.

All this week she has been getting into politial fights with members of the audience. They said she walks the auidence during breaks while the other ladies more or less just sit at the desk and chit chat.

According to TMZ Rosie is a "Raging Bull" right now with nothing to lose.

I wonder if the ratings for TheView will go up or down after Rosie leaves. Since she went on that show, TheView would end up on the national news every other week it seemed because of it's "controversial" statements from her on the show. That's a lot of free PR.

once she hits 35, I say Elizabeth for President!

Sure, it'd nice to know that someone who so affectionately wants to have Elisabeth for president, does not even know how to spell her name right.

I hope you did not put in the order for those lawns signs and T-shirts yet! :lol:

Do you even read the links you post?

Geez.

Okay, so it mentions it in there, what does that have to do with Rosie and Elisabeth? Did Rosie say something about her having Celiac Disease???

Archived