Falken Tires Drift Showoff - JUNE 9th 2007 - Pro Drift / Formula D Pro Am updated w/pics!

well this is culture :D

for any of u other car folks out there....

Falken Tires Drift Showoff

JUNE 9th 2007 -

Gulf Greyhound Park

11am - 6pm

Featuring

Falken Pro Drift Demo - See the pro's and their newly re-designed drift vehicles

Formula D Pro Am Contest - Drift for your chance to compete at Formula D!

More info at http://www.driftshowoff.com

also, here is a list of coming car shows:

05/12 - Mean Streets - Austin, TX - Travis County Expo Center

05/13 - DUB - Dallas, TX - Dallas Convention Center

05/19-20 - Meltdown - New Braunfels, TX - Texas Ski Ranch

06/2-3 - Texas Heat Wave - San Antonio, TX - Freeman Coliseum

06/16-17 - Texas Showdown - Houston, TX - Sam Houston Race Park

06/09 - Hot Import Nights - Dallas, TX - Dallas Convention Center

06/09 - Drift Showoff - Houston, TX - Gulf Greyhound Park

07/08 - Texas Made - Houston, TX - Delmar Stadium

07/20-23 - Texas Heat Wave - Austin - Travis County Expo Center

08/04 - Mean Streets - Houston, TX - Motorsport Ranch (MSR) [tentative]

08/26 - DUB - Houston, TX - Reliant Center

09/15-16 - Nopi Nationals - Atlanta - Atlanta Motor Speedway

09/22-23 - NHRA Sport Compact Series - Ennis, TX - Texas Motorplex

10/6-7 - Texas Heat Wave - Corpus Christi - Convention Center

10/30-11/2 - SEMA - Las Vegas - Las Vegas Convention Center

10/28 - Import Face-Off - Dallas, TX - Texas Motorplex

12/16 - Import Face-Off - San Antonio, TX - San Antonio Raceway

Well TexArch, I am out of commision for a solid MONTH! I have a spun rod bearing and it is in the shop. We can rebuild her, we have the technology. But, the beast will arise like the Phoenix from the ashes with all new goodies and a little bigger bore ! (Rubs hands together vigorously) MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Well TexArch, I am out of commision for a solid MONTH! I have a spun rod bearing and it is in the shop. We can rebuild her, we have the technology. But, the beast will arise like the Phoenix from the ashes with all new goodies and a little bigger bore ! (Rubs hands together vigorously) MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

what?!?!?! oh man it's always sad when ur baby is away in the hospital :( but like u said she'll come out better :D

hey 't' i'm not familiar w/ houston mechanics. can you recommend a mechanic that knows how to work on classic cars?

i want to bleed my brakes and well i'm sure u know it's a pain to bleed our cutlass as it's one of the harder cars to completely get all the air out. anyway, i'm lookin for someone who can correctly do that along w/ other stuff.

right now i'm too involved in modding my accord so i need some help w/ my cutlass. you should see the things i have on my accord, lol :)

what?!?!?! oh man it's always sad when ur baby is away in the hospital :( but like u said she'll come out better :D

hey 't' i'm not familiar w/ houston mechanics. can you recommend a mechanic that knows how to work on classic cars?

i want to bleed my brakes and well i'm sure u know it's a pain to bleed our cutlass as it's one of the harder cars to completely get all the air out. anyway, i'm lookin for someone who can correctly do that along w/ other stuff.

right now i'm too involved in modding my accord so i need some help w/ my cutlass. you should see the things i have on my accord, lol :)

If you want to bring it over here to Katy, I have the absolute BEST guy that has his own place. He is VERY meticulous. He isn't doing my engine, although he could, I decided to go with my boys over at A.R.D. because they really wanted to do it for me, and they are just a stones throw from my house, so I can keep an eye on it. Hit me with a PM and I can give you the guys name a nd number for the brakes. I actually had my brakes done at Brake Check in katy, but they are closed at that location now.

• 3 weeks later...

alright, way to go Houston!! turnout was great.

this was a drift show and car show in one. i thought i'd show some pics.

i wont even attempt to post pics right now as there are too many and i'm just too tired, lol. here's a link that will have a bunch of photos of all the cars, and this link will keep growing!!

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/show...ad.php?t=394493

editL ok here are some pics taken from h-i members

CRW_0118.jpg

CRW_0125.jpg

CRW_0134.jpg

CRW_0154.jpg

CRW_0216.jpg

Archived