Toto-ly Amazing Weather!

Heights2Bastrop

• 2 weeks later...
it wasn't amazing weather yesterday frown.gif

it took me an hour and a half to get home yesterday, and river oaks sucked!! there are so many flooded streets in river oaks. if i lived in river oaks and pay that kind of money i'd be upset someone needs to get a smack slap.gif

Consider yourself lucky. I got hailed on.

Consider yourself lucky. I got hailed on.

oh man, i would die if i got hailed on. i love my car too much, lol. i'd probably pull over right there and just start crying, LOL

while going through river oaks i was driving REAL slow cuz my car is lowered and i have an air intake that has the filter towards the bottom of the car and i was paranoid that i would get hydrolocked.

anyone know y river oaks floods like that?? i mean it was crazy!! i literally turned back when i got to river oaks and san felipe and had to go through the neighborhood and street after street was flooded, what gives???

We had an early dinner set up at Da Marco's last night. Lightening Bolts were going sideways!! We wouldn't let the valet open our door as he was hold an umbrella for us. We waited it out for 15 minutes and then decided to uneducatedly wait after a big boom and make a bolt for the door. :blink: Crazy weather.

oh man, i would die if i got hailed on. i love my car too much, lol. i'd probably pull over right there and just start crying, LOL

while going through river oaks i was driving REAL slow cuz my car is lowered and i have an air intake that has the filter towards the bottom of the car and i was paranoid that i would get hydrolocked.

anyone know y river oaks floods like that?? i mean it was crazy!! i literally turned back when i got to river oaks and san felipe and had to go through the neighborhood and street after street was flooded, what gives???

Too bad you didn't pull into one of those huge mansions. You could have walked in and met a rich woman in need of companionship. Just like in the movies. (or my dreams) :P

Then suddenly the clouds would clear out and the sun would appear!

I thought he was referring to Sunset Boulevard and Norma Desmond. Wasn't she the object of every man's dreams?

Yes, that movie is what I was referring to.

I was just kidding TexasArchitectguy. I meant there is the "Other topics" sec where various risque' stuff is brought up and normally never gets anywhere. Thats all. :lol: all in fun!

Now on the topic the heat index is already at 105. Toto is sweating up a storm (cyclone) ^_^

Soon we will all be as mad as Ms Gulch with this heat!

Archived