Thanks for the pix. Montrose. Most certainly one of my favorite Houston skyscrapers and landmarks. Like the Chrystler Building, although this design represents an era, i think it timeless. 200 years from now, unless there is a RADICAL change in architectural styles, it will still fit nicely into UT's look. I wonder how long it will remain the tallest in UT until surpassed?

Any thoughts?

m. B)

Great shots!

Just wondering if you ended up getting bitched at by any of the rentacops on-site at any point during your photo series...

Only happened a couple of times, only Downtown though. Of corse, I was in the wrong at the JP Morgan Chase Tower, since it was the observation deck. However, at 1400 Smith, I was walking on the street taking a picture, and this woman tells me I can't. I'm like "Chyaah... u know what? Uh-Uh!". And she kept saying "You can't take pictures of the building" and so finally I was like This is a public road, no? I pay taxes, so you can't tell me what to do.