Lars Bang addresses

BenH

Does anyone know addresses for some of Lars Bang's work? I've already got 4111 Drummond, but that's it. Also looking for more Willard & Hood, if possible, but I've got everything in Riverside Terrace.

Does anyone know addresses for some of Lars Bang's work? I've already got 4111 Drummond, but that's it. Also looking for more Willard & Hood, if possible, but I've got everything in Riverside Terrace.

There's one on Durness in Ayrshire. Not sure of the exact address though.

Good luck with your hunt!! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Found another house. It's at 7 Robinlake Lane. Looks very similiar to the Lucian Hood house with the spiral staircase in Riverside Terrace. It's right next to the Frank Welch/Howard Barnstone house at 21 Robinlake Lane. By the way, the Guide is wrong about the location of those two houses. There are two different sections of Robinlake lane; one is flooded with mcmansions, the other has older ranch and mods it. These two are in the latter, along with several other great mods. The Welch/Barnstone house is INCREDIBLE.

Yes, those are great! Any pictures for us? They are kind of hidden and private from the street, as I recall - like lots of houses I want to learn more about.

Jason

Found another house. It's at 7 Robinlake Lane. Looks very similiar to the Lucian Hood house with the spiral staircase in Riverside Terrace. It's right next to the Frank Welch/Howard Barnstone house at 21 Robinlake Lane. By the way, the Guide is wrong about the location of those two houses. There are two different sections of Robinlake lane; one is flooded with mcmansions, the other has older ranch and mods it. These two are in the latter, along with several other great mods. The Welch/Barnstone house is INCREDIBLE.

Archived