How can gays have children?

musicman

if your sole criteria for being a good parent is making more money, then i could agree with you. i think most parents would agree that isn't the only criteria for being a good parent.

No, I apologize, I should change my statement to "better provide for".

I don't want to misinterpret anything about which gender loves their kids more.

This is strictly a financial thing and I conveyed my message wrongly.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope, this was a spin off thread, this is the original topic for it. The coming out thread is still here, just separate.

Love is equal among genders, so that should be a none issue.

But it is a known fact that most men make a better incomes than women, statistics aside, it is the truth.

Better income means they can better provide for the kids to nurture them.

So in the case of gay men, you have bigger spending power than lesbians.

(2) woman have a far wider gap than (2) men.

I am not saying women are dumb or uneducated and can't get good jobs, it is just the higher paying jobs go to men.

Puma, let me let you in on a little secret, Women are by far, better parents as a whole than Men. Money DOES NOT, CAN NOT, in any way, shape or form, buy you love, or nurturing. Love and Nurturing come from within, not by how much you take in. I am the SOLE breadwinner at my house, my wife is the caregiver, not the SOLE caregiver, just a better caregiver than I could ever hope to be. She is mother of the year, EVERY YEAR! Her job is twice as tough as mine, and I would say that what she brings to the home , monetarily, would also be twice as much, and I make in the 6 figures. You do not need unlimited funds to raise a well rounded individual. Bill Gates has money falling out the wazoo, but I doubt his 3 kids are anymore loved than my 2 children. Material THINGS, don't equate to love. At best they equate to showing how a person doesn't know how to love, and that by buying more crap for the kid will make up for it, when all the kid needs is a hug.

A Male Chauvinist Homosexual ? I am with you Montrose1100, somebody call Ripley's !

haha! That was funny.

I was listening to Chris Rock on the comedy channel on XM in my car and he was saying that gays should be allowed to marry. They should know what it's like to be miserable like the rest of us. He said how lucky they are that they're gay. They just sit outside having brunch with their friends, drinking cocktails and looking all tan and fit, drive nice cars and wear expensive designer clothes.

Anyway, it was funny as hell.

Then another comedian came on and said there were these two terrorists trying to figure out who was going to be their next suicide bomber. They said, "Where are we going to find a suicide bomber?" They were discussing the situation at one of the men's houses when his wife comes in the room and starts nagging at him.

The man looks at the other man and says, "Ah F*%# it, I'll do it!"

HAAAAAAAA

Money DOES NOT, CAN NOT, in any way, shape or form, buy you love, or nurturing.

Okay, the second biggest reason people divorce is because they fight about finances (the first is adultery of course).

Obviously love was not strong enough to hold a marriage together, (my parents in particular always fought about money, my mom made about 1/3 the income my dad did.)

So if you are middle class or poorer, you will fight about the household budget, it happens and you can't deny it, ask Suzi Orman!

suze-orman-1-sized.jpg

So, women make less money than men.

So I was saying "in general" men make more money, having (2) men gives you more money to provide a better life and more opportunities for your kids than (2) women could.

Exceptions aside, and I clearly mentioned that love between genders, is equal.

Why all the fuss, I am just stating the real world is like.

They just sit outside having brunch with their friends, drinking cocktails and looking all tan and fit, drive nice cars and wear expensive designer clothes.

And it is all over the gay community, very pretentiously I might add.

Okay, the second biggest reason people divorce is because they fight about finances (the first is adultery of course).

Obviously love was not strong enough to hold a marriage together, (my parents in particular always fought about money, my mom made about 1/3 the income my dad did.)

So if you are middle class or poorer, you will fight about the household budget, it happens and you can't deny it, ask Suzi Orman!

suze-orman-1-sized.jpg

So, women make less money than men.

So I was saying "in general" men make more money, having (2) men gives you more money to provide a better life and more opportunities for your kids than (2) women could.

Exceptions aside, and I clearly mentioned that love between genders, is equal.

Why all the fuss, I am just stating the real world is like.

And it is all over the gay community, very pretentiously I might add.

This is a joke, your a joke...

What country are you living in where women make more income than men do?

As a whole, yes, men make more money, but there are ALOT of females that make a hell of alot more money than you and me COMBINED. Be careful Puma, your Persian is showing.

so being a good parent is strictly financial? :wacko: i can't believe your shallowness.

Okay, I will rewind back a bit.

My statement was just saying people who adopt, that can provide a nice home in a safe neighborhood, nice life, college, tutors, world travels, technology, etc.

They can provide this by being financially comfortable.

In general men make more income than women, so (2) men would be more secure than (2) women.

There are plenty of rich women and men, but there are X's times more men that are wealthy than women.

Women are not bad parents, just men have the advantage of more income.

Love is equal among genders, should I repeat that again?

^

^

to have the most important factor in being a good parent as financial, that is surprising to all of us.

i think you mentioned your mom makes about 1/3 of what your dad makes. so he's the better parent?

^

^

to have the most important factor in being a good parent as financial, that is surprising to all of us.

i think you mentioned your mom makes about 1/3 of what your dad makes. so he's the better parent?

Lie again about it being 'the most important factor'? which part did you see that it is strictly and the most important being mentioned?

^

^

Parents are a team, as a male/female group I will not answer such a dumb question. My mom and dad raised me well and both are great parents.

If you asked me if a male/male parent team versus a woman/woman team can love a child the same, I'd say yes.

If you asked me if a male/male parent team versus a woman/woman team can support and provide for a child, I'd answer yes, BUT males make more money, so they can offer more. . .not more love, more material stuff, better facilities, hygiene, technology etc. You can't buy love, that's what you call spoiled rotten kids, and I am not referring to that.

I am comparing only part, but should still be considered.

You want me to repeat again?

Lie again about it being 'the most important factor'? which part did you see that it is strictly and the most important being mentioned?

That is his whole basis though webdude. Puma equates making more money, makes them a better parent. What if both genders make the same amount of money Puma, who is better then ? Women have something that you can't POSSIBLY have. It is called a "Maternal Instict". Women have this WEIRD ability to have children, you think your prostate can live up to that Puma? God created Man, then he improved on the model and created Woman. Having more money than your next door neighbor doesn't automatically mean that you will have the ability to raise a productive member of society. You cannot throw money at it, men can nurture, but it is NOT a natural trait our gender has Puma. I'll put a couple of Homosexual Females, against Homosexual Males any day of the week, when it comes to child-rearing, because Lesbians still have the ability of child-bearing. Puma, you can't buy and install yourself a working Uterus, now can you ?

That is his whole basis though webdude. Puma equates making more money, makes them a better parent. What if both genders make the same amount of money Puma, who is better then ? Women have something that you can't POSSIBLY have. It is called a "Maternal Instict". Women have this WEIRD ability to have children, you think your prostate can live up to that Puma? God created Man, then he improved on the model and created Woman. Having more money than your next door neighbor doesn't automatically mean that you will have the ability to raise a productive member of society. You cannot throw money at it, men can nurture, but it is NOT a natural trait our gender has Puma. I'll put a couple of Homosexual Females, against Homosexual Males any day of the week, when it comes to child-rearing, because Lesbians still have the ability of child-bearing. Puma, you can't buy and install yourself a working Uterus, now can you ?

I see posts after posts saying something else. Maybe you need to reread it again. You are putting words up. Puma did not say more money automatically means a better parent, as was already pointed out again and again and again. Nobody is saying 'finance is the most important' or that it 'automatically means good parent'. You are the one assigning that as puma's whole basis, but that is not true. The stance is 'more money, in a better position to care for', so don't twist it up.

Your argument makes sense, but you are arguing against a position imagined up by yourself, not one taken by puma.

From the start when the this post deviated. Post #43, Puma already said, 'No, not that money making a childs up bringing better, but it can make it easier and open more doors', but someone up there decided to lie and said, 'so making more money means better parents'. Then someone else decided to taken another post 'strictly financial' out of context and lie that puma is saying only financial means can make a good parent.

Stop lying already.

What if both genders make the same amount of money Puma, who is better then ?

I wish I was more specific with the use of the term "better". Being affluent enhances a parent and what they can provide. All parents are capable of raising kids.

If money is equal, and love is established as equal, than yes, both are capable of providing all the said things I mentioned.

That was an easy question.

Stupid example, think of the sitcom the Fresh Prince of Bellaire.

Why the heck did the Will move to Bellaire then? It was because he was getting into trouble in the "hood", so his mom sent him to live with his rich relatives. She is not a bad parent for for sending her son to a more affluent family, and it actually helped Will. She knew that Will would have a better life.

Insert joke below. :rolleyes:

having (2) men gives you more money to provide a better life and more opportunities for your kids than (2) women could. per puma

I wish I was more specific with the use of the term "better". Being affluent enhances a parent and what they can provide. All parents are capable of raising kids.

If money is equal, and love is established as equal, than yes, both are capable of providing all the said things I mentioned.

That was an easy question.

Stupid example, think of the sitcom the Fresh Prince of Bellaire.

Why the heck did the Will move to Bellaire then? It was because he was getting into trouble in the "hood", so his mom sent him to live with his rich relatives. She is not a bad parent for for sending her son to a more affluent family, and it actually helped Will. She knew that Will would have a better life.

Insert joke below. :rolleyes:

.......and we all know Will NEVER got into trouble in Bel Air. I seem to recall an episode where Carlton had a gun and was going to use it, Will didn't face any guns in the Ghetto, at least it was never mentioned within his troubles in Philly. Right, good analogy Puma. :rolleyes::wacko:

As far as more money making better opportunities webdude. Puma claims that MEN make more money than women, so they have a better chance at raising children. Does the same hold true, if a Female couple makes more money than a Male couple ? I don't know if Puma is aware that there are RARE cases, according to Puma, that women couples actually make more money than men couples. Webdude, the point is that Puma's thinking is so Cavemanish, that if I were to have posted the same exact post, I would be shunned as nothing more than a Chauvinist, but since Puma is gay, he gets a pass. Such is life on the HAIF. :closedeyes:

having (2) men gives you more money to provide a better life and more opportunities for your kids than (2) women could. per puma

So how did you translate that to finance as strictly the only factor or that it is the most important factor?

So how did you translate that to finance as strictly the only factor or that it is the most important factor?

The fact is that is NOT always the case. Now is it ? You gonna sit there and tell me 2 male incomes always trump 2 female incomes ? Who's lying NOW ?

You want me to repeat again?

no i guess sexist comments will continue to happen, even with the younger generation. in the early 90's, i heard John Young make a comment about a female astronaut. his was one of the first comments that made me think negatively about a person i previously respected.

How do gays make a baby?

OPTION ONE

A bottle of tequila and a night most participants will want to soon forget.

OPTION TWO

A copy of INCHES magazine, K-Y Jelly, a cup, and a doctor for the fella and a doctor for the Lady.

OPTION THREE

Go to China and adopt this year's most desired breed (a human!).

OPTION FOUR

Foster parenting.

The fact is that is NOT always the case. Now is it ? You gonna sit there and tell me 2 male incomes always trump 2 female incomes ? Who's lying NOW ?

There are always exceptions to everything.

Here is an example of the TOP 20 richest people.

All men except for one woman, Liliane, and she inherited her money from her dad who started up L'Or

You forget fast or you are trying to change directions and make up something I didn't even mention?

Let me bring you back. Only five posts down you said, 'That is his whole basis though webdude. Puma equates making more money, makes them a better parent.' As already pointed out with example post#43 , that is not what puma's stance is. Are you going to acknowledge you made that up or not?

How do gays make a baby?

OPTION ONE

OPTION TWO

A copy of INCHES magazine, K-Y Jelly, a cup, and a doctor for the fella and a doctor for the Lady.

OPTION THREE

OPTION FOUR

Foster parenting.

with those answer kinkaid, sounds like you may be on option one currently LOL SALUTE!!

How do gays make a baby?

OPTION ONE

OPTION TWO

OPTION THREE

OPTION FOUR

Foster parenting.

Last two are adoption, not actually making.

nmainguy, that was too funny, and interesting find too, really one and ten kids grow up gay?

Don't get us wrong, we ain't got nothing against gays. . . . they got better paying jobs, there more book learned. . .or even host American Idol!

6as6vet.jpg

QUOTE(webdude @ Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 @ 6:55pm)

Yes, two men with more money can provide more opportunities and a better life than two women with lesser funds. Since it's not an exclusive idea, why do you and others argue the fact?

Archived