Wanna Lease The Frame House?

BenH

Seeing that they have Poul Kjaerholm chairs in the great room makes me happy! Around here PK is underappreciated. But as far as the home, it is such an incredible project and I think it really should receive some type of recogintion in a publication. By the way...anyone want to spot me the $8200 a month? I'll pay you back, I promise <_<

I can't imagine the owner going for it, but four "mod couples" could live here comfortably. The bedrooms are pretty separate from each other. Sharing the kitchen would be the main issue. It would still be expensive but sharing the space would cut costs considerably! And it could be a reality show...

I can't count the times people have said "gold" instead of "good" brick to me.

Jason

I can't imagine the owner going for it, but four "mod couples" could live here comfortably. The bedrooms are pretty separate from each other. Sharing the kitchen would be the main issue. It would still be expensive but sharing the space would cut costs considerably!

Tempting but still out of reach. Almost torture. :closedeyes:

I can't imagine the owner going for it, but four "mod couples" could live here comfortably. The bedrooms are pretty separate from each other. Sharing the kitchen would be the main issue. It would still be expensive but sharing the space would cut costs considerably! And it could be a reality show...

I can't count the times people have said "gold" instead of "good" brick to me.

Jason

Maybe MTV could grab it for an upcoming "Real World" ?

<-------(Shivers at the prospect of THAT actually happening!)

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this house featured in the latest edition of Paper City Magazine (a free mag mostly found inside the loop). The article gives a little history and shows the same pictures listed on the website but MUCH larger. What a beauty!!! :D

Archived