Party at Metro Retro's New Location

I'm going to try. Unfortunately I didn't dress for a party to work today. But I'll try to go anyway.

Shannon

Ack! We never dress for a party to work over here, but my husband & I are really hoping to attend tonight. Honestly, we very rarely dress for a party, ever. Hope we won't get kicked out of Houston Mod for being the resident bums! ;)

Join Houston Mod and Metro Retro Furniture for an evening of modern design at its finest! Stop by after work for a cocktail and hors d'oeuvres and chat with Houston Mod board members to find out what we have planned for this year. This is also a great time to try out that Florence Knoll sofa you've been looking for or that Eames lounge chair in a great 7000 square foot space overflowing with classic, contemporary furnishings and lighting.

Date: Friday, April 20th, 2007

Time: 5:30pm - 8:00pm

Place: Metro Retro Furniture, 2215 Washington Avenue

I have a work function and may be only able to make the end of the party, but it will be a good chance to see their new place. It is where Mid-Century Pavillion used to be.

Jason

maybe this should go under "Community Event" announcements so the word gets out faster? Could have a much bigger turnout? I ran across this by pure chance and may go! Cheers! :lol:

Sorry, I missed it as well. Got stuck manning the dunk tank at our school carnival. As I understand it there were 30 or so people there and it was a very nice time.

Hope to meet some of you I don't know yet at Lawndale this weekend. I will be at the Houston Mod Booth on Sunday afternoon from 12:30 - 3pm.

Jason