Requesting an ICE Raid?

jm1fd

Anybody know how one would go about successfully reporting a business who hires illegals to ICE for investigation, and hopefully a raid and fines? The owner/manager is a grade A jerk, and I have to worry about how fairly the workers are being treated.

Anybody know how one would go about successfully reporting a business who hires illegals to ICE for investigation, and hopefully a raid and fines? The owner/manager is a grade A jerk, and I have to worry about how fairly the workers are being treated.

Call 1-866-347-2423. They do not receive emails or written correspondence.

If she's a jerk, why does anyone work for her, if not to improve their welfare?

He didn't ask for your uninformed crack. He asked for information.

From what I hear, reporting the employer to the ICE may not do much to help the workers. If that's your goal, or part of your goal, you might want to consider contacting Catholic Charities' Immigration & Refugee Services group, and asking them for advice (if nothing else, they should know who to contact to best serve the interest of the workers). They have a legal assistance branch, too, which might be able to assist in seeing that the employer is punished.

If you decide to go that route, you can send me a personal message - I might be able to help you reach the right people.

From what I hear, reporting the employer to the ICE may not do much to help the workers. If that's your goal, or part of your goal, you might want to consider contacting Catholic Charities' Immigration & Refugee Services group, and asking them for advice (if nothing else, they should know who to contact to best serve the interest of the workers). They have a legal assistance branch, too, which might be able to assist in seeing that the employer is punished.

If you decide to go that route, you can send me a personal message - I might be able to help you reach the right people.

Thanks! Great info! Didn't know organizations such as this existed. I'll look into it.

Archived