Houston Native with an Attitude?

Heights2Bastrop

Eh, I don't like that. That's almost as bad as those T-shirts you see people sometimes wearing that says, "F*** y'all, I'm from Houston". It's so stupid.

I could totally see that B***H shirt on blonde women with their hair slicked back in a pony tail. I won't go any further because I might offend someone and I don't want to deal with it. But you know, those hard women. Those who talk really loud in grocery stores about something horrible that their man did and teach cuss words to their kids. You know what I'm talking about.

Total B.I.T.C.H. here!

I'm sure there are some on this forum who already knew that. :lol:

Sign me up Part 2,

Me, my brothers and sisters all born smack in that (original now gone bldg) St. Joseph Hospital. Just in time too, so I could grow up and mingle with the other cynics on this forum! and everyone is welcome to come to my neighborhood and vent any time! Need the re-enforcement... See East End section.

You'll know when you get here! Hee hee! :lol:

Sign me up Part 2,

Me, my brothers and sisters all born smack in that (original now gone bldg) St. Joseph Hospital. Just in time too, so I could grow up and mingle with the other cynics on this forum! and everyone is welcome to come to my neighborhood and vent any time! Need the re-enforcement... See East End section.

You'll know when you get here! Hee hee! :lol:

I am, I am. Born in Methodist hospital1

After much contemplation, I realized my wife is a B.I.T.C.H.!!! :o

She was born in Park Plaza Hospital only three months after it opened. She and her sister must have been one of the first sets of twins born there.

Ewwh! So did you have choice of which B.I.T.C.H. to choose from?

Archived