The Offices At Sam Houston

psilverot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Looks like another distribution center is being constructed along beltway 8 near West Rd. next to the new Bank of America. The NewQuest office buildings aren't so bad.

Thanks, I was wondering what that was going to be. Glad to hear they're not more apartments.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Taco Cabana just opened on BW8 / West, just inside the beltway (next to the Walgreens). Now I can get my Mexican fix and only go through two stoplights :-)

Remington Square is almost finished. It looks very nice, but the traffic hasn't started yet. They need to put in a new stoplight at Fallbrook and whatever the road is that runs behind RS, or no one will ever get out of that development.

I wonder what fantastic eateries will open there? And fine shopping? I'm thinking Qwikee Mart and Lenny's Subs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Looks like one of the building in the Heron Lakes Office Park will be home to the Art Institute - North Campus. I believe they are building something else right behind this building. They have started moving dirt already. I'm glad they decided to plant pine trees to cover up that mini-parking garage.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • The title was changed to The Offices At Sam Houston