Phi Slamma Jamma

icanluv2

I tried emailing CBS about buying some NCAA tourney tapes of Phi Slamma Jamma, but they never replied. Anyone know of other places i can buy some? Also, do you know if UofH is selling their old tapes of Phi Slamma Jamma SW Conference games. I want to see the game that they played St. Marys. I believe Akeem had 25 blocks in that game.

First off, it's Phi Slama Jama (one "m", not two)...it's definitely the most misspelled fraternity of all time.

E-mail Dr. Simon Bott, sbott@uh.edu

He's a Chemistry professor at UH, who also sells copies of UH football and basketball games with proceeds going to Cougar Pride (UH's athletic endowment).

The game you need to get is the UH vs. Louisville Final Four game...Phi Slama Jama vs. the Doctors of Dunk! It was #1 vs #2, one of the most high-flying games of all time. That game immediately preceded NC State's unfortunate cinderella win over UH in the Championship game...too much dunking the game before?

First off, it's Phi Slama Jama (one "m", not two)...it's definitely the most misspelled fraternity of all time.

E-mail Dr. Simon Bott, sbott@uh.edu

He's a Chemistry professor at UH, who also sells copies of UH football and basketball games with proceeds going to Cougar Pride (UH's athletic endowment).

The game you need to get is the UH vs. Louisville Final Four game...Phi Slama Jama vs. the Doctors of Dunk! It was #1 vs #2, one of the most high-flying games of all time. That game immediately preceded NC State's unfortunate cinderella win over UH in the Championship game...too much dunking the game before?

That Louisville game was the best. Benny Anders was the forgotten dunker of the team.

One of the greatest college teams of all time. It's amazing that they didn't win at least one title.

Michael Young is a good friend of mine and has given me several pieces of stuff from those years. One cool thing i recieved was a pair of Cougar red sneakers which are next to impossible to find. Oh yeah and a ball signed by all the boys.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived