Northwest Corner Of FM 518 & Kirby Dr.

brain

Does anyone know what exaclty is going to happen on the NW corner of 518 and Kirby in Shadow Creek Ranch ?

IOW, the land between LakeSide Terrace (an SCR subdivision) and FM 518 off Kirby. In the SCR map it says "Kirby Commons" but what exactly is it ?

Somewhere I read a Wal-greens is coming at SW corner of 518 and Kirby but no news about what would happen on the NW corner ? I drove on Kirby last weekend, but there were no signs of any construction or anything there.

Any info guys ?

Does any one know what exaclty is going to happen on the NW corner of 518 and Kirby in Shadow Creek Ranch ?

IOW, the land between LakeSide Terrace (an SCR subdivision and FM 518 off Kirby). In the SCR map it says "Kirby Commons" but what exactly is it ?

Somewhere I read a Wal-greens is coming at SW corner of 518 and Kirby but no news about what would happen on the NW corner ? I drove on Kirby last weekend, but there were no signs of any construction or anything there.

Any info guys ?

From the beginning that area was marked as Commercial tract #24 in SCR. Around 6 months ago they sold it and it shows as a new shopping center "Kirby Commons"

I imagine it is just in first stages of design so it is going to take a while before you see any work at that site or have any idea what type of stores they will have. However with the fast pace of construction on 518 west of 288 they could move faster on it.

The one that is going at a really fast pace is Pearland Town Center; they cleared all that land pretty quickly and they have been working 7 days a week the last few weeks (weather permitting of course!).

• 1 month later...

It was slated for townhomes, but I think that fell through and it will be commercial. There are power lines running through a good portion though, so I'm not sure exactly how that's going to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Northwest Corner Of FM 518 & Kirby Dr.

Archived