New Developments Planned For Chasewood

mrfootball

No hard details yet, but I've been told there's a nice, big new building (possibly 20 stories) to be built on the parcel that lines Cypress Creek (just across from the YMCA) at Chasewood. Additionally, Four Chasewood a 5-story spec building will be built and there are plans for a 200-room hotel.

The three existing office buildings at Chasewood are fully leased and I understand that everything in that corridor is moving pretty fast with Methodist Willowbrook buying up another nearby Professional building and plans to double its current size with an upcoming expansion.

No hard details yet, but I've been told there's a nice, big new building (possibly 20 stories) to be built on the parcel that lines Cypress Creek (just across from the YMCA) at Chasewood. Additionally, Four Chasewood a 5-story spec building will be built and there are plans for a 200-room hotel.

The three existing office buildings at Chasewood are fully leased and I understand that everything in that corridor is moving pretty fast with Methodist Willowbrook buying up another nearby Professional building and plans to double its current size with an upcoming expansion.

Are you talking about this area, between Chasewood Park and Cypress Creek?:

Chasewood%20(Medium).jpg

The group that owns that land as of now only plans on building a hotel in that location. They usually build franchise deals like laquinta or holiday inn express and sell them to non resident aliens (from packistan) so that they can get the business residency and get citizenship. Now, I have not heard if they are or have sold the propery recently (last two months) but I can tell you that they do not have the financial backing to put together a deal such as this. But, they could have sold it recently and I don't know about it.

I always wondered how they get to own all the hotels while I never seen a white or black in owndership of those type of hotels.

who has stake in the Palace Inns? How long before it snakes its way past the Beltway?

• 1 year later...

Could this be a rendering of 5 & 6 Chasewood?

I know they are getting close to finishing what is now 4 Chasewood. (Aerial phot below)

" In addition to the three existing buildings, the master plan is to develop three additional Class A office buildings totaling 545,000 square feet, each building with its own parking garage, plus a 200-room full-service hotel with conference facilities and restaurants on the remaining 22 acres of land. Four and Five Chasewood, each being ten-story buildings containing approximately 220,000 square feet of rentable area, are planned on the west portion of Chasewood Technology Park, the last building to be built, is designed to be a 5 story building with 105,000 square feet of rentable area located adjacent to One Chasewood." www.http://www.chasewoodpark.com/default.htm

Chasewood56.jpgGetImageCAV206DJ.jpg

• The title was changed to New Developments Planned For Chasewood

Archived