Ellie Lofts At 2900 Hamilton St.

lockmat

They arent finished yet. I live right behind them in the Perry townhomes.

They looked very small when being framed out. Cant speak for their quality since I havent been inside since framing.

Location is right up against the feeder road. I am thankful that they have been built since it created a buffer from the traffic noise. My home is much quieter at night now.

The biggest issue I see is parking. While they are supplying parking for residents, guest parking is non existant. You obviously cant park on the feeder road, and the two side streets can only support a handful of cars and is usually filled up already at night. Adding guests for an additional 36 units and I think parking is going to be a nightmare.

My biggest concern is that when the redid Anita street, they only made it 14 feet wide. That really only allows for parking on one side of the street, not both. I am only renting this townhome, so if parking becomes the nightmare I envision, I can leave anytime.

If you want to see what the units are going to look like, similar units on Elgin and Crawford, and at Chenevert and Webster already exist. Take a look at one of the units for sale to get an idea of what Ellie lofts is going to look like.

They arent finished yet. I live right behind them in the Perry townhomes.

They looked very small when being framed out. Cant speak for their quality since I havent been inside since framing.

Location is right up against the feeder road. I am thankful that they have been built since it created a buffer from the traffic noise. My home is much quieter at night now.

The biggest issue I see is parking. While they are supplying parking for residents, guest parking is non existant. You obviously cant park on the feeder road, and the two side streets can only support a handful of cars and is usually filled up already at night. Adding guests for an additional 36 units and I think parking is going to be a nightmare.

My biggest concern is that when the redid Anita street, they only made it 14 feet wide. That really only allows for parking on one side of the street, not both. I am only renting this townhome, so if parking becomes the nightmare I envision, I can leave anytime.

If you want to see what the units are going to look like, similar units on Elgin and Crawford, and at Chenevert and Webster already exist. Take a look at one of the units for sale to get an idea of what Ellie lofts is going to look like.

perfect. thank you

• The title was changed to Ellie Lofts At 2900 Hamilton St.