Pooper Scooper Law In Pearland?

is there a pooper scooper law in pearland that requires pet owners to clean up their pet's feces in another person's property or public property?

Don't know if they do, but it wouldn't matter. People who allow their pets to defecate without picking it up will not abide by a silly ordinance. And, the police have better things to do than come to your house for a dog turd report. Houston has one, and it has not stopped the inconsiderate neighbors from allowing their dogs to fertilize my yard. The considerate neighbors never needed an ordinance in the first place.

The thing that has worked best for me is good old fashioned shame. I have caught two offenders and rushed outside to ask them to pick up after their pet next time (I don't even ask them to pick up the current one, since they do not carry bags). The look of horror on their faces was priceless. I never even see them on my street anymore. They must be the only two, because I never see turds anymore.

thanks i have thought about doing the shame thing because i thought it would be most effective too. my house is near the mailbox thing where everyone walks by so that might be part of the problem is that everyone walks by here. honestly i am an 'inside' person and i never cared about my yard but now that i have my own puppy i have to make sure there aren't other feces around in my own yard so she doesnt get sick. plus i bought some bags to pick up after her once i get to start walking her and thats when i noticed that apparently no one does this around my neighborhood!

i guess since i have spring break from school next week i will be keeping an eye out! thanks

is there a pooper scooper law in pearland that requires pet owners to clean up their pet's feces in another person's property or public property?

Really should be common courtesy, but I praise them for doing that, good for them. Ticket those lazy bastards! :angry2:

Guest Marty
And, the police have better things to do than come to your house for a dog turd report. Houston has one, and it has not stopped the inconsiderate neighbors from allowing their dogs to fertilize my yard.

Yes the Lawman have more important things to do than go around being the stink pickle police :mellow:

• The title was changed to Pooper Scooper Law In Pearland?

Archived