What You Get For the Money

apower

Thanks, I want to apply so cross your fingers for me, but my wife is not the media ho that I am. The idea of tv crews in our house may not fly with her.

Westminister would be great too, but not exactly what they might want as for showing Houston as inexpensive!

Jason

sounds like a call to jason.

Westminister would be great too, but not exactly what they might want as for showing Houston as inexpensive!

Jason

The various episodes of the show feature prices in a particular price range, like "What you get for $300,000" or "What you get for $800,000," etc. So the homes don't have to be inexpensive. It's an enjoyable show -- you really get to see a range of homes from various cities.

Willowisp, your home would be perfect for the show.

In that case, if they want to show what Houston really loves at 1.5 Mil, here's a house they should feature.

http://www.har.com/5468941

Well, thanks for the encouragement. I think we'll give it a shot.

Jason

The various episodes of the show feature prices in a particular price range, like "What you get for $300,000" or "What you get for $800,000," etc. So the homes don't have to be inexpensive. It's an enjoyable show -- you really get to see a range of homes from various cities.

Willowisp, your home would be perfect for the show.

In that case, if they want to show what Houston really loves at 1.5 Mil, here's a house they should feature.

http://www.har.com/5468941

I don't know about you, but I think nothing screams "Mediterranean!" like a big ol' gaping garage door on the facade.

But then, you can't expect too much for $1.5m. :wacko:

This show should check out those homes in Sovereign Estates. If you go 59s(towards Richmond/Rosenberg), take the William Way exit and take a left over the overpass/bridge and keep going straight to this subdivision. Just awesome! Even better architecture than alot of homes in Bellaire, Memorial, and West U.

Archived