1702 Broadway St.

foxmulder

It's been a lot of years ago that I graduated from MIlby but if you look at the link below you you will see a large white building that looks like a warehouse/ manufacturing type place and the next building just north of that looks like a lower roofed one story building. Its always hard to tell but that is the location that comes up as 1702 Broadway. I am assuming thats the building your looking at. Back in the 70's when I went to Milby that place was a grocery store and I know after I left the area the store close and I thought they parceled out into several retail spaces and one of them could have become a sattelite store while part of it could have been a convience store. You never know how often HCAD updates their records. Just north of this building on the same side of Broadway looks like a new building but back in 77 there was a small ice cream/ sandwich shop in the corner there because thats where we used to go to eat after football practice most days, before we went home to eat. And I wonder why I have a weight problem today.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&...;scene=10472248

I'm interested in this property. i was told it was a sattelite dish store in the 80's It's right across from milby high school. Anyone have any info? hcad.org has it listed as a conveince store.

Do you mean interested as in to build a home or business? Either way, that area has changed dramatically since the 70's. A tall security fence would have to be the 1st necessity. Then you would have the extremely heavy traffic jams and then when school starts up, worse. I just hate to see people fall into something they are not aware of, sorry... and sorry any realtors reading this, just being truthful. :)

Do you mean interested as in to build a home or business? Either way, that area has changed dramatically since the 70's. A tall security fence would have to be the 1st necessity. Then you would have the extremely heavy traffic jams and then when school starts up, worse. I just hate to see people fall into something they are not aware of, sorry... and sorry any realtors reading this, just being truthful. :)

i think it is a store of some sorts. i remember seeing quite a few students there during lunch time.

Oh i went to milby and drive around 3 or 4 so i know about the traffic jams. It's not bad. I was interested n finding out more. As it appears abandoned and boarded up.

• The title was changed to 1702 Broadway St.

Archived