American Idol Shake Up!

Pumapayam

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They have some fine girls on that show.

If you are talking about Antonella, she is a cutie, but a skanky one at that. I saw those toilet photos and others which I will not mention.

It is hard to tell if it is really her or not, but I think it is.

But she butchers her songs the past two weeks.

It has to be the fact she is one VoteFortheWorst.com

I noticed they are going to remove Sundance Head, (The had Chris on there previously) and are now thinking about puting Sanjaya instead in his place.

I think that was her name. What do you mean, though? The voting people do doesn't actually decide who goes or stays?

Naw, there is a campaign to get bad singers to stay in the show.

That is what the mission of the website is.

She is so adorable, you can't help but love Pickler, I'd pick her too.

Melinda Dolittle is the new Kelli Pickler, just smarter.

As adorable as Dolittle is, a box of rocks is smarter than Pickler.

I'd still buy it for a dollar. :)

I only watch the "BAD SINGER" episodes, cause I need a good laugh every once and awhile. It just amazes me how the human mind can trick you into thinking the YOU have what it takes to be the next Mariah Carey, when in reality you sound like the Ricola Cough Drop Horn.

As adorable as Dolittle is, a box of rocks is smarter than Pickler.

I'd still buy it for a dollar. :)

Who remember's Sundance Head from KPRC's "Gimme the Mike" Season 2?

I found Lakisha Jones from Season 4 of "Gimme the Mike", August 31, 2005!

Still looking for Sundance. . . <_<

Click on the image below to see the video performance.

311w876.jpg

She sang the same song, Gladys Knight, Midnight Train to Georgia this week too!

I found Sundance Head, but his Gimmi the Mike performance is buggy.

The link below,

I can't even find his profile page from Season 2, they must not have had them back then.

2eoima9.jpg

He had long hair!

The irony of this is that Sundance Head still remains on VoteFortheWorst.com after a decent performance of Pearl Jam's "Jeremy".

I thought Sanajaya deserve it after he botched John Mayer's, "Waiting on the World to Change".

sanjaya_malakar.jpg

He is this year's Chicken Little!

I laughed with his new make-over, he seems like he is completing with Paula for the prettiest hair.

The irony of this is that Sundance Head still remains on VoteFortheWorst.com after a decent performance of Pearl Jam's "Jeremy".

Wha? You call that decent? Was your Miracle Ear on the fritz last night? Have you heard the original?

Last night's performance of it was an absolute massacre! He should've never taken on that song...it was like Antonella trying to sing Celine...the original set an extremely high standard, and is what you'll be compared to.

Wha? You call that decent? Was your Miracle Ear on the fritz last night? Have you heard the original?

Last night's performance of it was an absolute massacre! He should've never taken on that song...it was like Antonella trying to sing Celine...the original set an extremely high standard, and is what you'll be compared to.

By, he was above Brandon, Phil (I have he goes), skinny Chris, and Sanjaya.

I don't care for Jared, since he is just boring with that "Cliff Huxtable" preppie look he had last night.

I think the top 6 men, from my favorite to least will be:

Blake

Chris S.

Sundance

Sanjaya

Brandon

Chris R.

Going home:

Phil

Jared

You heard it here first!

I think that Melinda girl is gonna win the whole sha-bang. She doesn't even need Idol. Randy or Simon could get her signed up right now, but the show needs her for the tour.

(2) guys for the finals, Blake and Chris S.

(2) girls for the finals, Melinda and Lakisha

I think the others are dispensible.

I think the top 6 women, from my favorite to least will be:

Melinda

Lakisha

Jordin

Antonella (She can only go so far)

Gina

Sabrina

Going home:

Stephanie (She may be a wild card, but there is already a crowded "R&B/Soul" mix, she may get lost in the votes)

Haley

Look at Elliott, he was on Larry King Live last night.

New veneers and new look.

Elliott%20yamin.jpg

I disagree with Lakisha. By now, EVERY Idol contestant should know to stay away from Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey songs, but they never learn. Haven't these new crops ever watched the prior seasons ?

I disagree with Lakisha. By now, EVERY Idol contestant should know to stay away from Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey songs, but they never learn. Haven't these new crops ever watched the prior seasons ?

Including Celine, but yes I agree, but she can match their potential.

I'd like to see Melinda throw down some Celine/Mariah/Whitney...that'd be awesome.

So Sundance was sent home, and asked for a job.

Antonella has been offered $250,000 dollar "Girls Gone Wild" contract.

Upsets:

Phil Stacey!?!?! OMG, even he knew he was supposed to go home. I hope he does NOT make it to the top 10, what a waste of a tour spot if he does.

Haley Scarnato, Simon said it right, "I don't even know your name!"

Why are we changing the title of the thread? Why not post a new thread every time? Disk space is cheap....

No reason to start multiple threads on the same topic, and since I started the topic, I figured I relate the topic to the most recent events of the show.

Almost looks like a new topic, but yet it isn't

One American Idol topic on an architecture forum is probably enough.

. . .but the Chronicle headline had it right, it was a pretty bland performance.

Idol singer forgets lyrics and can forget about winning

No reason to start multiple threads on the same topic, and since I started the topic, I figured I relate the topic to the most recent events of the show.

Almost looks like a new topic, but yet it isn't

One American Idol topic on an architecture forum is probably enough.

Idol singer forgets lyrics and can forget about winning

It's also on the front page:

Archived