Fire Starter Workshop
April 30, 2020 at 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Starting a fire is easy when you have lighter fluid, a torch and easy access to dry wood. But what happens when your wood is wet, your lighter breaks, or you only have large logs!
Today we have a special guest, our friend Nick Blackman from Wazoo Survival Gear LLC who's going to show us:
* Basic skills needed to start a fire regardless of what you have around you
* How to find various fire starters, tinders, etc. (We all know you can buy fat wood but do you know where to find it naturally?)
* Different techniques for starting a fire
* How to start a fire with just a little flint steel
* Tips for building and maintaining a campfire
Plus, watch Amy attempt to start a fire using a small piece of flint steel. Yikes... this could be interesting!
How to Join:
RSVP below for log-in details and a download for building a fire.
* If you have questions already, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
* As you think of questions during the presentation, you'll be able to ask live!