Stegeman Building At 502 Main St.

WestGrayGuy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On 1/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, kbates2 said:

They had the Interio Bar sign up on Main.  Forgot to take a picture.  Looks ready to open.

It's open, didn't go in as I was meeting friends elsewhere.  The sign wasn't lit up.  There are a few pictures on their Facebook page.

Edited by BeerNut

21 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

I hope that sign is temporary cause it looks like ass 

IMO this business itself will be temporary. I’ve been twice (party hours) and if it’s any indication of business during working hours then this place is probably losing money fast.  My first impression is that they either rushed opening, or just didn’t put much money/work into it. The place is a GREAT size with a big square shape bar in the middle but that’s about all it has going for it if you ask me. 

I stopped by here last weekend and as the previous two posts indicated, it seems they just rushed to open. I have no idea what they are going for with this place, the sign looks like it was created using Microsoft Paint, and doubt it stays open that long. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Jefe Bar Mex Grill At 502 Main St.
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 12:51 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A plan review fee permit was filed today for 502 Main St. The permit is for a remodel for a bar & grill. According to the permit, the name of the bar & grill may be Jack y Zom.

The previous occupant of 502 Main St was a nightclub named Interio.

bv3Y43y.png

4 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

Did this property sell to new owners? I was walking by tonite and Interio looked open for business as usual

@j_cuevas713 if you're referring to the space leased by Interio, then it appears the night club is still open. Sometime in September, the plan review fee submitted last month for 502 Main St was voided.

In late August, a plan review fee was filed for renovations at 502 Main. Jack y Zom, possibly the name of the business, was listed on the permit.

MiF9t2R.png 

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

On 9/28/2023 at 11:49 PM, IntheKnowHouston said:

@j_cuevas713 if you're referring to the space leased by Interio, then it appears the night club is still open. Sometime in September, the plan review fee submitted last month for 502 Main St was voided.

In late August, a plan review fee was filed for renovations at 502 Main. Jack y Zom, possibly the name of the business, was listed on the permit.

MiF9t2R.png 

So basically this fell through and isn't happening? 

• 3 months later...
On 9/1/2023 at 12:51 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

A plan review fee permit was filed today for 502 Main St. The permit is for a remodel for a bar & grill. According to the permit, the name of the bar & grill may be Jack y Zom.

The previous occupant of 502 Main St was a nightclub named Interio.

bv3Y43y.png

On 9/29/2023 at 12:49 AM, IntheKnowHouston said:

MiF9t2R.png 

A plan reviewing fee permit was filed yesterday for 502 Main St, Floor 1.

A few details from the permit:

• Use: One-stop conversion, restaurant
  • FCC Group: Non-residential alteration

I'm not sure what's planned here. I think Interio is still the current tenant.

7BV7ZWZ.png

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

A plan reviewing fee permit was filed yesterday for 502 Main St, Floor 1.

A few details from the permit:

• Use: One-stop conversion, restaurant
  • FCC Group: Non-residential alteration

I'm not sure what's planned here. I think Interio is still the current tenant.

7BV7ZWZ.png

Man this building is never going to see the love it deserves

• The title was changed to Stegeman Building At 502 Main St.