worst local commercial?

torvald

Planet Ford! Weeee're DEALIN'!!!

Welcome to Concrete heaven!! Acres and acres of it!

Those Bayway Mercury commercials, and their bad acting piss me off, as well!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah, i have to agree ... that hilton furniture with his kids all in the commerciasl. gimme a break. it is like child exploitation.

My 83 year old mother needed a mattress. She told me that I had to take her there because "those kids are SO cute - I just have to give their father my money..." (Yes, that IS a direct quote). Well, we went there. Salesman from the ghetto - mean as hell to her.

We walked out with no mattress.

• 7 months later...
All the local Time Warner commericals BUG ME!!

YES!

Thats the pathetic "Can you hear me now?" crud, worn out and I truly hate the guy in the space suit being smug and sarcastic to everyone he meets. I literally run for the remote to change or yell out load so I dont have to hear him. Sounds just like the guy wearing that stupid Jack in the box head. Same person?

I would love to see parody done on that maybe someone pull his plug and he suffocates or stab his suit. Ok I'll stop >:)

This one is really sickening. The one where like 3 grown men are wearing what looks like bean bags? only their heads are showing. The bag they are wearing is shaped what looks like a man's personal business down below the belt.

What would make someone wear something that looks like the male anatomy and not be embarrassed?

So here you see these 3 big b.a.lls on national TV shouting about buying cheap furniture. Then they start jumping up and down which only adds to the realism! the next time you see it you will be in complete and utter hysterics trust me. Didn't they do any kind of rehearsal before airing this? Oh and the acting is 1st rate, not...very crass. :lol::wacko:

Not sure if this discussion covers radio as well, but...

I find the commercials for Landmark Chevrolet & Bill Heard Chevrolet to be obnoxious. However, their latest one with the nasally guy who talks about unhappy drivers in old cars is especially irritating. I immediately change the station when I hear it come on.

Not only are their ads irritating, but they are very misleading as well. I'm surprised that they have not gotten into trouble for fraudulent advertising.

Archived