BLVD Place Mixed-Use: 1700 Post Oak Blvd & Upcoming Development At 1800 Post Oak Blvd.

Subdude

apache will build two towers on the portion of the site they bought.

True. But because they bought the land in my mind that is the Apache site, and not BLVD Place, so I didn't think to include those.

Although those two towers, like the other three I mentioned, are not going to be going up any time soon (Apache's lease at Post Oak Central isn't up until 2018 I believe), and nothing even resembling a rendering of them has shown up anywhere. I'm not even sure they've started looking for an architect yet.

From what I've been able to find, Hanover's tower appears to be apartments, not condos. I was considering selling my place on Post Oak and buying in that building instead (management is worse than useless here), but I've found zero mention anywhere of sales at all, and everything I've seen on it refers to it as apartments.

From what I have read so far the Hanover residential tower is going to be all for lease and no condos

• 2 weeks later...