Hottest Houston News Personalities

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you folks serious ? Dominique Sachse ! HANDS DOWN !

No way. I wouldn't sit on a bus seat after her.

What happened to her? It's so funny, and I've said this before, I don't even realize someone's left until years later. I remember her.

She went to Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband (also in the TV business). She's at WBTV. He's at another station in the market. I forget which one.

Her former co-anchor, Angie Martinez did a bunch of community theater in Houston for a while after KHOU, then decided to head west to make her fortune. She now has her own show on HGTV, which is probably a good thing since she wasn't really cut out for news.

1. Jessica Willey

2. Stephanie Guadian

3. Lisa Foronda

I liked Lisa Foronda until i actually met her. She's a b!tch in person. Just like Cynthia Hunt.

I forgot about Stephanie...think i have to add her to my list too.

Lisa Foronda

Jan Jeffcoat

Gina Gaston

Jessica Willey (bonus points for the coolest last name in the world)

Mia Gradney

Ed Brandon

...and award for least hot personality: Deborah Wrigley! :( Sorry to say, but she always looks like she just climbed out of a casket!

I must say that Deborah's been around a long time and at least she's resisted the plastic surgery knife unlike several of the reporters above. I think she knows she's not all that anymore and just enjoys her job.

I"m not sure what's happening to Gina Gaston, but recently it hasn't been pretty in my opinion. I think she got a new makeup person cause she just doesn't look as good as she used to.

Whitney Infomercial Casey

Debra Talentless Duncan

Shara Plastic Fryer

Dave DUI Ward

Sorry guys...maybe I'm too old but I remember when all we had was just plain ol' respectable: Ron Stone, Sid Lasher, etc... -_-

B)

Jeebus:

Kimberly - you'll never have Reggie. You play for the wrong team!

Yeah, well, he's nice to look at.

Original Timmy Chan's:

...and award for least hot personality: Deborah Wrigley! Sorry to say, but she always looks like she just climbed out of a casket

Dang. :P

...and award for least hot personality: Deborah Wrigley! :( Sorry to say, but she always looks like she just climbed out of a casket!

can you folks post pictures like kimberly did?

i admit i am most interested in what ms. wrigley looks like.

i don't watch local news and other than dominque, i

have no idea what they look like. she sort of scares

me, i think it's her torked out smile.

i remember being facinated by dave ward's eyebrows as a child.

ktrk_200.daveward.jpg

i remember being facinated by dave ward's eyebrows as a child.

ktrk_200.daveward.jpg

:lol::lol: ME TOO!!! To do him justice, it's hard to find a local news personality with a normal shaped head :P

By the way, I'll have to come back home and do an analysis before I can come up with a conclusion of da hottest :P

I must say that Deborah's been around a long time and at least she's resisted the plastic surgery knife unlike several of the reporters above. I think she knows she's not all that anymore and just enjoys her job.

From personal experience, she also happens to be one of the best reporters in town, slob or no slob.

The fact that people judge newspeople on TV by hotness instead of quality of reporting says a lot not only about the industry but the audience.

I tend to judge the value of a news source by the number of times I'm surprised by something going on that I would have liked to see or participate in but I missed from not knowing, and then going back and seeing which outlets announced it before it happened.

I also tend to judge them based on the amount of time they take to inform me of something. I can learn so much in a minute of RSS feeds than I can in 15 minutes of news, 7 minutes of promos and animations and chatter, and 8 minutes of commercials.

Hey whatever happened to that reporter on Channel 2 with the really heavy southern accent? She had blonde hair and a strong bone structure. She came across as really tough. She was on air at least a year ago. Anyone know her?

Also, let me just say imo, Domonique Sachse is terribly overrated in the looks department. There are tons of people who simply die over her but I have never gotten it. I think she is attractive but not to the degree so many other people obviously do.

In no particular order, tv folk I think are attractive:

Lisa Foronda (11)

Reggie Aqui (2)

Melinda Spaulding (26)

Art Rascon (13)

Gina Gaston (13)

Chow Nguyen (11)

Stephanie Guadian (13)

Andy Cerota (13)

Lauren Freeman (2)

Carl Willis (2)

Anthony Yanez (2)

Melissa Wilson (26)

VelvetJ:

Hey whatever happened to that reporter on Channel 2 with the really heavy southern accent? She had blonde hair and a strong bone structure. She came across as really tough. She was on air at least a year ago. Anyone know her?

That was Cynthia Hunt. I liked her accent; it was funny. :D I don't know what happened to her. She just disappeared. Maybe Dominique did something to her and hid her in the channel 2 garden.

sevfiv:

continuing along the line of muppets, i'll vote for what's-her-name from that show on channel 55:

laramup.jpgjanmup.jpg

Good gosh! :lol:

cynthia hunt has her own website, and it screams unemployment :D

I guess getting fired by KTRK and fired by KPRC isn't really good for your resume.

In no particular order, tv folk I think are attractive:

Lisa Foronda (11)

Reggie Aqui (2)

Melinda Spaulding (26)

Art Rascon (13)

Gina Gaston (13)

Chow Nguyen (11)

Stephanie Guadian (13)

Andy Cerota (13)

Lauren Freeman (2)

Carl Willis (2)

Anthony Yanez (2)