Vote for Houston!

ProHouston

Monopoly is creating an updated board with new properties from several American cities. The city with the most votes gets the coveted Boardwalk space. Plus, the other highest vote get getters get the highest rents too. Let's get those votes up! Choose between the JSC, Kemah Boardwalk, and Musuem District for Houston's featured property.

Vote here.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess this started today, because the cities have gone from having 1400-1700 this morning to 35,000-40,000.

Well that's just great! You're going to split the votes and then no Houston landmark will win! :P

Perhaps ProHouston should edit his post to just say vote for the JSC. Actually even without that it holds the clear majority in Houston (85%). In fact only two other landmarks surpass it in percentage of votes (STL Arch & Disneyland).

YakuzaIce:

Perhaps ProHouston should edit his post to just say vote for the JSC. Actually even without that it holds the clear majority in Houston (85%). In fact only two other landmarks surpass it in percentage of votes (STL Arch & Disneyland).

Then maybe Houston has a good chance. I don't care which of Houston's landmarks win, I just knew that JSC would have the better chance right off. Most people outside of Houston probably aren't going to be familiar with the Kemah Boardwalk.

Well, I'm definitely voting every day until it ends.

From the description on the monopoly.com site it appears that whichever landmark in your city wins, that landmark will make it on the board. The number of votes for your city determines where on the board your landmark sits. We want Boardwalk, not Baltic Ave :)

I think all of the cities listed will be on the new game. So Houston will automatacally be on there, you just have to pick the landmark from each city, which I did for both Houston and Dallas.

If it goes by votes #, Houston is one of the bottom 4.

I guess more Houstonians heard about it since this post because there are now 8 below us in votes. Also don't forget to vote at work if you can get away with it. ;)

I voted twice already! Spread this to everyone you know. And we're already middle of the pack, but we can keep climbing so keep voting for the Johnson Space Center!!!

Ok, here's the daily call to action, let's vote for Houston again today! Already our power is making a difference. The first 2 days we were towards the bottom, but now we're moving up, here are the standings as of Wednesday morning at 7:25 am CST:

69237 - Phoenix

69540 - Cleveland

69858 - Dallas

71015 - Nashville

71201 - Minneapolis

72174 - Denver

72290 - Atlanta

72670 - HOUSTON

72936 - St. Louis

75103 - Philadelphia

75257 - Miami

76941 - Seattle

and the rest...

Now, we're definitely in a good place ahead of Atlanta and Denver, but we should be able to pass St. Louis for sure. I don't even like Seattle being in front of us. Let's check in again tomorrow and see if we've moved up further.

Ok, here's the daily call to action, let's vote for Houston again today! Already our power is making a difference. The first 2 days we were towards the bottom, but now we're moving up, here are the standings as of Wednesday morning at 7:25 am CST:

69237 - Phoenix

69540 - Cleveland

69858 - Dallas

71015 - Nashville

71201 - Minneapolis

72174 - Denver

72290 - Atlanta

72670 - HOUSTON

72936 - St. Louis

75103 - Philadelphia

75257 - Miami

76941 - Seattle

and the rest...

Now, we're definitely in a good place ahead of Atlanta and Denver, but we should be able to pass St. Louis for sure. I don't even like Seattle being in front of us. Let's check in again tomorrow and see if we've moved up further.

Keep voting people... we're within striking distance of St. Louis... and then Philly and Miami aren't too far off. Get everyone you can to go to the website.

Keep voting people... we're within striking distance of St. Louis... and then Philly and Miami aren't too far off. Get everyone you can to go to the website.

:lol::lol::lol:

Then we're gonna pass up Seattle, then Miami, then Orlando! Then we're gonna take over Los Angeles, Chicago, Honolulu, and Boston!!! Then we'll pass up Nashville, then San Fransisco, and Washington D.C. to take over the White House! Keep voting to pass up New York City to take over the Boardwalk...

dean_scream.jpg

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Then we're gonna pass up Seattle, then Miami, then Orlando! Then we're gonna take over Los Angeles, Chicago, Honolulu, and Boston!!! Then we'll pass up Nashville, then San Fransisco, and Washington D.C. to take over the White House! Keep voting to pass up New York City to take over the Boardwalk...

dean_scream.jpg

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL :lol:

Vote for Houston again today!

Wow, we're really making strides! We're only 16 votes from passing St. Louis and we're closing in on Philly. We're really moving up, here are the standings as of Thursday morning at 7:30 am CST:

80326 - Phoenix

80797 - Dallas

81003 - Cleveland

82143 - Minneapolis

82210 - Nashville

83405 - Denver

83753 - Atlanta

84258 - HOUSTON

84274 - St. Louis

86916 - Philadelphia

87370 - Miami

88639 - Seattle

and the rest...

Vote for Houston again today!

Wow, we're really making strides! We're only 16 votes from passing St. Louis and we're closing in on Philly. We're really moving up, here are the standings as of Thursday morning at 7:30 am CST:

80326 - Phoenix

80797 - Dallas

81003 - Cleveland

82143 - Minneapolis

82210 - Nashville

83405 - Denver

83753 - Atlanta

84258 - HOUSTON

84274 - St. Louis

86916 - Philadelphia

87370 - Miami

88639 - Seattle

and the rest...

We're past St. Louis now and closing in on Miami, Seattle, and Philly. Keep voting...

We're past St. Louis now and closing in on Miami, Seattle, and Philly. Keep voting...

mbgriffith1 spotted it first! We've officially passed St. Louis, let me change that, we officially smoked St. Louis since yesterday. Now we're closing in on Philly.

Let's vote for Houston again today from every computer you use. Here are the standings as of Friday morning at 9:40 am CST:

Monopoly City Challenge

91675 - Dallas

91830 - Cleveland

92022 - Phoenix

92869 - Minneapolis

92925 - Nashville

94344 - Denver

94747 - Atlanta

95141 - St. Louis

96098 - HOUSTON

98244 - Philadelphia

98802 - Miami

99904 - Seattle

and the rest...

mbgriffith1 spotted it first! We've officially passed St. Louis, let me change that, we officially smoked St. Louis since yesterday. Now we're closing in on Philly.

Let's vote for Houston again today from every computer you use. Here are the standings as of Friday morning at 9:40 am CST:

Monopoly City Challenge

91675 - Dallas

91830 - Cleveland

92022 - Phoenix

92869 - Minneapolis

92925 - Nashville

94344 - Denver

94747 - Atlanta

95141 - St. Louis

96098 - HOUSTON

98244 - Philadelphia

98802 - Miami

99904 - Seattle

and the rest...

Dude, we're still 21,000 behind NYC for BoardWalk. I'ma get my friends in Korea involved on this one:)

Archived